The Week Of The Sony Explodes

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 289
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
bump for the explode

Silver Member

Post Number: 294
bump bump bump

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 859
xplodes are AWESOME!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1222
is it just me or is joseph really trying to bring up his post count tonight

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 862
Its just you. He's just trying to express his appreciation for the best subs in HIS world.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 687
Is this thread a joke ?

explods sound like vibrating plastic.
But I will admit they seem like a strong Coned sub.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 483
Hard, but brittle more so than strong... They crack and shatter very easily... Even with the 'rms' range lol.

Username: Quik_silver6969

Post Number: 2
Sony explodes are terrible in fact any car audio product you buy from walmart is going to be sh!t

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 12
like a plastic bat hitting a tree...

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 664
everyone i'v talked to that has them think they are 1200 watts.lol.when i try to tell them that 1200 watts would kill a sony, they don't beleive me.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 538
"like a plastic bat hitting a tree..."
Ahahaha, that is the best description of all time. I still laugh every time I read it

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 539
http://www.dlmag.com/1116/sony-gets-an-a-microsoft-gets.html

Check that out, in a recent survey, Sony got an A+ in public brand perception, coming in third, only behind Apple and Bose.

Consumers are f.ucking retarded. Apples are horrible, trendy little machines, incompatible with any software worth having, and Bose?!? I mean I know they sound good, but they make JL audio seem aggressively priced! You could beat the piss out of any Bose system with a decent component system of the same price!

Holler if ya hear me!

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 540
But then again, if consumers weren't stupid, stores like Best Buy and Mickey shore would have been put out of the car audio business years ago...

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 17
Ahahaha, that is the best description of all time. I still laugh every time I read it

i seen that phrase from someone describing a audioburn on here a while back and i thought the same

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 529
I thought it was "sounded like someone hitting a turned over rubbermaid garbage can"

Silver Member

Post Number: 295
Charlie by the way i am not trying to bring up my post count im jus saying that this past week all everyone has been talking about an asking questions about has been sony explodes so i figured i would take the honors of nominating this week as the WEEK OF THE SONY EXPLODES

Well more then normal i have herd about them this past week throughout the the whole car audio message board

anyone agree

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 128
I don't think we need anyone dubbing any week anything... people will talk about whatever. Some things more than others. It doesn't need to be official... the Xplods do suck. My buddy got them as his first system and after complaining to him forever we finally got him some Alpine's and threw his xplods off the top of our dorm haha.

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 45
Quit dissing the xlpods. whats a better speaker you can get for 39.99?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 666
i could by a 25cent tweeter at the partsexpress and it would whoop the xplod's a$s.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 428
Walmart does carry one decent car audio product, there wiring kits are actually decent and phucking cheap (i don't use one but my friend got one and i was mildly impressed...)

Bronze Member
Username: Risky

Post Number: 24
Hell I use walmarts wiring kits, anyone who buys a 100$ rockford fosgate wiring kit is a sucker.

Bronze Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Nuthingsville, Florida United state...

Post Number: 14
if u stick a sony xplode in a micro wave i heard they explode!!

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 878
Walmart wiring kits????? Your the sucker.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 694
Something I just noticed joseph keeps calling xplods explodes and that just so happens to be what they do.

Bronze Member
Username: Risky

Post Number: 28
"Walmart wiring kits????? Your the sucker."

Alright then, explain to me the difference between a rockford fosgate $100+ wiring kit and the Schoshe one they sell at Walmart for like $25? Because Im dieing to know

The Schoshe one has a 4-guage power/ground cable and 8-guage speaker wire and thats plenty good.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 884
use calipers and tell me. also the more strands the more current it can handle. i have some schoshe and the strands are probably twice as big as the stinger wire i use.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1561
But unless you're really pushing some serouse power, a 2 gauge wire is esentially a 2 gauge wire... Yea, you can get into all the technical crap. But unless you have a ginormouse setup, it won't make that big of a difference.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 898
your right Jake. I happen to use evry bit that my stinger 1/0 wire allows. there's no way i'd use that walmart stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 127

ba$tard that was my description of audiobahns!!! lol .... it's alright spread the sub gospel

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 128
dude holy shit james i live in lynn haven I was just looking at your name and saw where you live... I had sony xlpods at one time ... I think you have the black tacomma with the 2 groundpound 15's that drives by my house 20 times a day, right? lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 53
I wouldn't say any car audio product. Pioneer makes some decent HU's and speakers that are sold at Walmart.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1131
I went to walmart just fooling around and decided to buy 2 10" rampage subs. I put them in my dual 10" sealed box and hooked them up to my stereo in the house. I was extremely impressed with it! I couldn't believe how loud they got, and still didn't sound too bad. They were only around $20 bucks too so I never had nothing to loose. Had them hooked up for a while before I had enough of them and brought them back for a refund. sounded decent in the house, but I would never hook them up to a car amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us