IndoAudio stole my money

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 848
The b-stard got $708. I filed a complaint with paypal, but just wanted to make sure no one here uses them.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 321
what did you buy from him

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 158
what else i new theres only been like 20 threads about indo audio. That sucks u got ripped off but why the h3ll they still seling on ebay if tehy rpped so many people off?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2334
I purchased most all of my VGA amps from them. No issues and no wait.
I hope the problem is just backorder. In which case they should still notify you.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 849
eclipse ti's. he kept lying to me. he said prob in warehouse and then after about 1 month he said that he finally had them and that they should ship. two more weeks and they still haven't shipped. i'm pissed cause i contacted him before i bought to make sure he had in stock. he lies all the time

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 201
that's what happens when you buy online, you run that risk of getting your money stolen, that's why i hate ebay and online purchases. yeah, you MAY save money by buying online, BUT you may LOSE a lot more buying online.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 426
call his local cops

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 681
Just file your complaint after 10 days ebay will give you 175 back and indoaudio will have to pay you back the rest.But that may take a while.

Calling the local cops will help nothing unless it makes you feel better.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 528
"Calling the local cops will help nothing unless it makes you feel better"

Actually my dad is RCMP and they have fraud courses and you can get huge fines and jail time of 2 years for taking someones money online...the States it is up to 25 years I think..

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 866
Thanks for all the help. I tried to file a complaint with ebay, but ebay says i have to try paypal fisrt so I filed complaint with paypal.

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 613
did the same thig to me, but he refunded my money- $340

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 19
I have said it like 50 times already. DON'T BUY FROM THEM. I ordered a L7 15" from them on December 13, 2005 and haven't got it yet. He just bullsh!ts and thinks you will forget you ordered it! I know exactly what you mean. E-Bay needs to do something about these guys like this!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 541
thats what usually happens with these guys. Not all online places are like that, I'm not. Indo also is more a ebay seller and not a online store.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 871
i got a refund today, but i still won't do business with them again.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 129
Haha indoaudio is crap. When I first stepped into my local audio place and told the guys there I was thinking about going ebay they told me to stay away and then showed this website to me about all the different vendors you should stay away from, with IndoAudio being at the top of the list. I'm glad I bought local. He matched and then undercutted the cheapest ebay price for me by 20%. If any of my stuff dies or explodes I get it all replaced for free.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 301
good deal

not all dealers will do that though

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 302
http://stores.ebay.com/X-Sounds

anyone got any bad experiences wit this place

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 872
hey alteraudio: Since I won't be getting the 12" Eclipse Ti's from Indoaudio can you recommend an equvilant woofer for sql? Thanks.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 873
Hey thats a nice deal David. I wish the locals here would do that.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 544
well Stereo Integrity Mags are awesome subs to use. I alsways plug one for them cause they're the best sounding sub to me. Awesome output and SQ is top notch. The Mag 15 I use is one of the best blending subs I've used. I like the SQ more than the W6 and the output can easily holds its own in a SPL comp. If you don't want one of those, the Dayton Audio MKIII are quite nice on SQ and output and on par with ED subs and Type R's. RL-p from Soundsplinter is good also. Also back to Stereo Integrity, if the price is a little too much they are coming out sometime this year with a little brother sub. But I'm sure Showrides(thats his name on here or i'll get in contact with him for you) can get you a nice price on some Mag 12s(probably in your budget).

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 874
Thanks. I'm looking for 750 watts rms each with 4 ohm dvc.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3467
i think indoaudio is also called americanaudio.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 882
yeah, you can find the on BBB. Do you guys know anything about electronicgiant.com?

Silver Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 113
yeh he did the same thing with me on a hifonics amp. After a month i got my moeny back. Just email him and tell him you want your money back.

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 900
ya. i got a refund today. i dont understand what happened to them they used to be really good. i used to get stuff the same week from them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us