Diamond audio

Username: Spfld_b

Post Number: 3
does anyone have any expierence with diamond audio subwoofers. mainly the newer D3 or D6 types, it doesnt matter what size. if not just any type of diamond audio woofer. i am just wondering about their how loud spl wise they are and if their sq is any good.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1562
Diamond Audio is a good company. But IMHO they're overpriced for what you're getting. I'd go with RE Audio or Eclipse. You'll get just as good, if not better quality for a better price.

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 335
i have the d3 amp 600.1 and the d3 subs d412

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Post Number: 18
I have the older M6 MKII and i love it, i also have the HEX 6.5's and i love those too. cant say ive had too much experience with other companys though...

Username: Spfld_b

Post Number: 7
hey eric how do your D3s sound. do they have good spl and sq?

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 338
they aren't the best for sq but they are very loud. My set up in a sealed box pounds enough to sometimes knock the radar detector off my windshield. i really like them compared to the 2005 alpine r's

Bronze Member
Username: Erikdagenerik

Livermore, CA US

Post Number: 49
i have the m6 mkii also, i used it with the phoenix gold octane-r amp. very clean 10" sub. i replaced it with an IDMax and i like it so much better.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Post Number: 19
I was actually thinking of upgrading to the IDMax too...What kind a box did u put it in?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us