Line Output Converter Installation

Username: Bej0303

Post Number: 1
How does it get installed, I have a tsuani from circuit city, and I can't figure out what to splice it with it has four wires, 2 pairs, one pair is grey and black, the other is grey and black with a black stripe down each. how do i install it.

Post Number: 2
Tsunami RCA Line Output Converter thats hat its really called

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3428
i think you are suppose to take the rear speaker cables and connect it to line out converter. there are two sets of cables cause you got two rear speakers. the black is negative and the other color is positive.

Post Number: 3
I also have a high input cable... what does that do? I heard I can use it instead of the converter and have (maybe) better results

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2193
high input cable is a option on some AB amplifiers, u have the option of running some speaker wires from the speaker it self to the input of the amplifier... NO RCAs needed!

Post Number: 5
So which is better sound quality and how do I install either of them, I know the RCA converter has to be spliced into the wires in the back of the head unit, but how do I know which wire to hook it up too. There's like twelve, I have a 2000 beetle is that helps. I do have to high input aswell and would like too know how to install that ,ause if its easier(and I heard it was) and not to different quality I will use that.

Bronze Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 56
What type of amp is this for? The LOC just changes the + and - wires to RCA cables which plug into the amp. Let me know what type of amp you are hooking it up to and I will help you out. But basically all you have to do is plug the + and - speaker wires into the + and negative terminals in the LOC and then you will be able to hook the amp up to the LOC using RCA cables. Not difficult at all.

Post Number: 6
I am using an Audiobahn A8000T

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 57
I believe that amp has wires coming out of it that you can connect strait to the + and - speaker wires. You don't really NEED a LOC. But for better signal atrength I would use one if you already have it. Just plus the 2 RCA cables into the amp, and the other ends into the LOC. Then hook the + and - speaker wires into the + and - terminals on the LOC. It is as simple as that. The speaker wires should be very think wires. Also, they should be two different colors, one for positive and one for negative. My car had a red wire for positive and a black for negative. Hope that helps.

Post Number: 7
Yes it did help thankk you. but my LOC has four wires

Bronze Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 61
If you tell me which LOC you have I can probably look it up and see what you are talking about.

Or if you could take a picture of the 4 wires you are talking about then I could tell you what they are for.

Post Number: 8
Tsunami RCA Line Output Converter from circuit city, i could probably get a picture to... go to
http://www.geocities.com/illhavespaghettiandmeatballs/1.jpg
Uber big picture
http://www.geocities.com/illhavespaghettiandmeatballs/2.jpg

also whats the best sealant for boxes

Post Number: 9
..?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us