THING SPEAKERS ARE OUT OF PHASE. PLEASE HELP!

Username: Fuse

Post Number: 9
I just hooked up two Orion HP 124D's to a Punch 400.4. The 12 are wired at 8 ohms each then bridged into the Punch. My box has no divider and the speakers are moving out of sequence. Also, the 12 on the right sounds distorded. Any ideas?

Sub Configuration

Upload

Amp Configuration

Upload

Post Number: 10
THINK NOT THING SORRY. LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Alpineduder

Post Number: 20
Man, u have it all wrong, its wrong because you bought rockford fostgate over a sony Xplod product...IDIOT, and orion subs have nothing on a set of Xplods 10", made like 1000W max, that is amazing. My system is 2 10" xplods off of a 1000W Xplod mono amp, i am underpowering these subs, but wow...they are like freakin amazing...SONY XPLOD FOR LIFE

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1468
Col, your post pertained to absolutly nothing and in no way benifited anybody in this world.

As for craig, double check to see that one of your subs that the wires arent crossed, + wire going to the negative terminal or such. Its a common error and happens to the best of us.

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 424
"

col
Bronze Member
Username: Alpineduder

Post Number: 20

Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 12:06 am:
Man, u have it all wrong, its wrong because you bought rockford fostgate over a sony Xplod product...IDIOT, and orion subs have nothing on a set of Xplods 10", made like 1000W max, that is amazing. My system is 2 10" xplods off of a 1000W Xplod mono amp, i am underpowering these subs, but wow...they are like freakin amazing...SONY XPLOD FOR LIFE"

If he wasn't being sarcastic...the world will blow up in 30...29...28...

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1469
Sarcasim is hardly detectable through typing.

You've got to remember, this is the internet, there are Millions upon Millions of insanely dumb people in the world that somehow can navigate the internet...You're chances of running into one on here are quite large...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thanks Jeff,

Exactly what I thought too. I checked the wires right after I left the first post and they were wired correctly. I then found out that one of my channels is blown. The amp is very old and needs to be retired. This gives me a good excuse to buy a new one tomorrow. HEHE!! The little woman is not going to be happy though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us