OT-Any of u Guys used FL studio

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 439
for those whoe dont know u make music on it....

I have been making beats on it for 4-5 years but im not a master at it...wish i could play the piano...If any of u guys used it cand u guys give me some scores so i could make some more decent beats...

Oh N u guys can make bass songs with it to u want......And do it however u want

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2157
dude i used to use it...i would have replied to this b4 but i was in lexington for the weekend.
dude i loved that program, i used to be able to make the tightest beats wiht it.
i dont feel like downloading it again or i would

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
hey u dont have any scores do u that u could send me

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 23
my brother uses it and makes some ridiculous beats.ill chirp him later and see if he can hook u up

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 530
Can you DL this program off LimeWire?

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 296
i us bearshare but im sure u can get it off lime wire to just be careful everthing on there is virus ridden

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6404
http://tr.searching.com/view.php?id=5119963

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
get it off Fl's website then just download the

Upload Off some p2p

LOL like my pic....But 4 real i wish i realy could get down and drop some serious beatz

mine r good not no little kid stuff but i want to get professional on this thing where it sound like Mannie fresh made the beat u know lol...

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 46
can you download the version where you can burn your songs onto a CD? if so, where?

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
no u have to get the C-word and install it

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 47
what is the C-word?

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
crack man dang i wasnt trying to say it cuz crackn stuff is illegal as HECK...so if u get it dont register at all never ever ever ever

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
My sony xplodes hit so hard it bumped this thread to the top

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 52
LOL.....I got the new producers edition of FL off of Limewire. Full version and everything, it workd fine. Check it out if your lookin for it.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2158
u know wat...screw it.
im gonna download it anyway

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 98
yeah i got it...now for learning how to use it

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 533
Canm some one please help me use the program?

I can even figure out how to play back whats been done or record....nothing!

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 584
i always wanted to download this program but i heard it was so hard so i never bothered but this just made me want to so i downloaded it off limewire. It says it has a cracked code already included but when i installed it, it said the code was expired and so they only gave me the demo version. =/ i cant save anything i do (not that i know how to anyways) but i also saw the tutorials on their website and was like "YES! just what i need!" but it told me i had to have proof of purchase or something to even watch the them. so i am stuck right now with my stupid demo version and dont know where to start. anyone have any tutorial websites that dont require that it shows i purchased it?

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 392
its a cool progie.. had it for years... never got big into it.. i was to lazy to hunt down Samples.... but it's not all that difficult to use

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 29
download a cracked version it should come with a few files u have 2 replace.thats wut my brother did.his beatz sound like kanye's.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 534
I got the cracked version as well; however, mine came with a registration code...so I just doubled clikced on it and bam...I was registered.

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 585
what version did you download mike?

Silver Member

Post Number: 464
dang u got a registered version...HOW....cuz u didnt buy it...Now Image-line knows that u have a stolen copy of the software via the serial number.....Its different if u meant u got the crack and added then it says u no longer have the demo version at the startup....wich is whut i did....

hey but i have cracked version5 havent found a crack 4 v6 though

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 535
Not to sure of the version...Im at school.

But is like 6.08 XXL or somthing like that, yeah I had a thing pop up saying, "you havn't registered so you must use the demo or what not"
Then I noticed I had a file in the bittorent that said registration doubled cliked on it and it was all done...then I deleted collab its dumb.

Maybe I am mistaken Killerzracing71, as im not to technically proficient!

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
for real i havent had good experiance with bit torrents at all and got frustrated cuz my moms computer sucks lol......does Ne body know whut the collab thing is.....And can u send me the crack or whuteva u got 6.08xxl to me...I just got da demo an was gonna find the crack, add somemore samples and got to work....LOL

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 537
How do you add new sounds and such? like I figured some stuff out (how to record and all that) but one I lay down a 4 or 8 beat set up, I want to make it longer without repeating its self...like it just keeps playing the 8 beats over and over again.

I just deleted Collab...FL works fine without it, I will go to the site that I got it from, Cause I deleted the thing after I used it.

Just figured out you can use your key board as a piano!

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
the keyboard piano deal dusnt work for me......

Adding new sounds isnt hard(cant give u specifics but i can help u) go to image line and look for werever packs is, u should see all the folders that say hiphop, vintage, dance all that look inside to see if they are wave folders u found the right folder, if not look again,

Mike i dont understand whut u mean realy but i got N idea........

Got to the part by Play (im going by V5 not V6, not really familiar with 6 yet, plus im at school not home)

u should see song and pattern (i think click that)

open the window where u make the pattern beats (press enter anuva window will pop up)
it should say pattern 1-99 with automation in the place of 8 or 9... click pattern 1 and use the paint looking tool to draw a long bar across

doint the same on other patterns will end up making a song without having to do each individual (where the beats r)

I dont know if u understand this cuz sh!t i dont

LOL ill try to help u out when i get home actually 2morow cuz itll be late when i get home 2nite

u got AIM

or just post summore ill help u out....then we can all help each other LOL

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 538
I use MSN, and what you told me answered my question now I can like blend differnt patterns together and all that. ONe more thing is when I record somthing (form the keyboard) I have to stop recording and it is always a bit longer than what the beat is...so is there any way for me to insert somthing so that the music will stop and began again from the begining?

I am however having trouble finding new sounds, when I click and drag somthing into the box it will say sample but no sound will play from it. Also new sounds would be cool...I can only find like one tone so far...lol

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 590
dam im still stuck on trying to get a non demo version.

Silver Member

Post Number: 467
matt u aint gona find ne thing otha then tha demo version....just download it and add the crack to it....the it should work

oh mike here try this http://www.scratchmagazine.com/mb/index.php?act=SC&c=1

cant find the exact spot were the samples B though not on my moms computer so i dont have it bookmarked

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 540
Yeah that page looks confusing....lol, couldn't find anything! I Pm'd ya

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 595
alright well can you explain how to just "add a crack to it" how do you recomend i go about doing this. i really want to get this to work because i have A LOT of free time on my hands right now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
hwy matt whut do u have MSN or AIM cuz im at school so i cant really explain how to do it tell later on 2night

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
http://www.scratchmagazine.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=735 the spot where the samples are found it.......

cant check my email though moms computer is lunchin

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 541
so you just download those tunes....how do you add them to FL?

Thats great though cause im getting sick of my 2 tones regular piano...and some synth one....

Yeah just send me a PM if you can, I'll add you to MSN (if you have it)

Silver Member

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 598
I have aim.. its thefirmm111

i just got the FL Studio 6.0.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 545
I dont have AIM...dont even know what it is..lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 479
Aol instant Messanger mike

Mines Killerzracing

I do have MSN but i dont Know how 2 use it lol.....only one person i know has it....Sum gurl in aussie....Prolly a cop...LOL...Didnt say nuffin crazy though.....LOL

But as 4 adding song u have to find were the packs folder is.......I could walk u through it but im at schoool so i cant

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 548
Yeah find a day that you could show me or what not times zoes are different and I'm not sure by how much

Silver Member

Post Number: 483
im om the east coast whut time zone u in

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 549
Canada, it's 10:00am right now and im trying to get sounds onto FL now..I have them Dl'd

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 550
yeah I meant different sounds (like guitar, piano, bass) not like whole songs!

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 551
OK so I figured out how to add the sounds now!

Username: Jcash

Post Number: 7
im a pro with this program onece u get the hang of it it really easy. I made alot of beats for my friends.

Silver Member

Post Number: 488
hey grandpa the reason is started this thread is to ask for scores do u have any u would like 2 share with me ....PLz

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 552
more packs would be sweet, I hate how some packs you DL repeat them selves over and over again when you try to lay them down on the step sequencer. Like I click one box (like a beat) and I only want it to hit that one time..and it keeps on hitting it....cant figure it out as it only does it with some...

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 555
Is there any way you can select sections of the song and move them around? like say I want to add some parts in and I done want to delete the stuff...just want to move them (playlist is what I mean)

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
hey open up the sound.........like put it on the step sequencer.....Okay now click on the sample u just put in u should see a gray box pop up called cheannel settings.....okay most likely loop points is on just click that it should go way when u want to use it.....i DONt know how to make it woek all the time though...like when u clck 2 listen 2 it......Mike i dont get ur last question....

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 557
Like say I have this for samples:

1. [---]
2. [-]
3. [-------]

K now what I want to know how to do (if possible) is move the samples so I can add somehing infront of them...like this:

1.[-new-].[---]
2.............[-]
3.........[-------]

SO I kinda moved EVERYTHING down a bit so I can add a new part...the only way I can figure out to do this is to move every individual [--] down and thats a lot of clicking and dragging.

Silver Member

Post Number: 498
i think i know whut u mean..........repeat think.......OK...click on the step sequencer......press enter.........a window callecd playlist should come up......ok now click song beside the pause button.....U shouldnt hear anything at all....it should be complete silence....U didnt mess anything up......Now go back to playlist and put a spot on pattern 1.....now u should hear whut u had before....now u can sequence which patterns u want to play.....i hope that helps.....Ill try summore if it doesnt......

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 565
I know what you are talking about, but thats just for when you have more than one sample in the step sequencer laid out...oh and I have XXL version 6 producer edition...

but I figured it out!! you clikc on the select tool in the PLylist box...then clikc on the paint brush and clikc on the side of a far left or right box and you will see a <-> looking arrow...and you can drag the choosen section around!

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
yeah....i wuz gonna say paint tool...but id assumed that u found it........How did u get that version.....can u send it 2 me....Is it cracked

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 569
I searched on google for FL Studio bittorent and came up to a site where you had to download uTorrent to be able to get it....it just said somthing like Version 6.0 XXL FL Studio....not sure as to what "Cracked" is...but it runs and I can do whatever with it...lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 501
can u save stuff on it......thats really whut i mean.....It not the Demo version...I havnt had luck wit bit torrents though cuz...my moms computer suks...granted its a 3 gigherz machine..mines only 1.5 or summin....hers just gets hot 2 quick and runs like a slug.....lol

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 576
Like save songs? yeah I have about 4 different songs on the go right now
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us