Audiobahn?

Bronze Member
Username: Cocizzie

Bakersfield, Cali.

Post Number: 18
ive been hearing that audiobahn subs are crappy and there amps are alright,but have anyone had any experience with there mids&tweets,6X9,s and pre-amps.i know there not the best,but are they alright.i want to know about there higher end stuff. not entry level

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1620
audiobahn = audio-bummer...just say no...

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 263
garbage

Bronze Member

Bakersfield, Cali.

Post Number: 20
what would anyone suggest for mids and tweets? im lookig fir good sq,infinity?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1639
infinity's are ok. also look at JL, CDT, MB Quart, Alpine...

what kind of budget??
what kind of power??

Bronze Member

Bakersfield, Cali.

Post Number: 21
i have an 650x4 amp and a budget of about $600 for all the high's 3 or 4 way 6x9's,6 1/2 components and some 3 way 6 inch full range speakers oh and some 3 1/2 dash speakers too

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 47
Audiobahn subs have performed well for me in the past. Are they the best subs out.... No! But they are far from crappy. It all depends on your purpose. If you want loud they do that and they do it well. Mine lasted for a year with no problems until I moved to a 12w7. As I always suggest go take a listen and judge for yourself.

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 33
Same here ^ i have had a (2) Audiobahn Flame Q 12's and i had for a year no problems same as D.K. So id haft to agree with D.K. on that

Bronze Member

Bakersfield, Cali.

Post Number: 23
i dont need subs i want to know about there highs and if anybody knows first hand about there quality and performance.

Username: Snowblindace

Harrodsburg, Ky

Post Number: 10
my entire setup is audiobahn i have no problem out of any of them they give the loudness and sound quailty that i am asking for with them...i have friends with infinity and jbl and others and the audiobahn have better sound than them. but hey its what ever you want its your money,

Bronze Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 15
I had a pair of 4" 2 way speakers and the tweeters have been cutting out and distorting at high volumes. I'm not a big fan of Audiobahn as a whole.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us