Buying on the internet??

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 64
Alright so heres a question i dont see much on these message boards: i hear so much about not buying on the internet because you dont get any insurance on it or warantees or wahtever, so what do all of you guys think of it, i see other people doing it all over the place so it doesnt look like its that risky but what you you all think? maybe just get the speaker in a store so if i blow them i get knew ones or should i really buy the whole thing in a store?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5461
some internet stores offer their own warranty's. As long as you go to a reputable site you will save a ton by buying over the internet. Some companies honor internet buying and will honor their factory warranty.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
well im looking at some memphis stuff, and they say that they dont honor and internet warrantys and stuff, so what do u thikn about that? should i spend the extra money and do a store?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5465
it depends on how much you are saving. what is the internet cost compared to retail cost?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
well i can do about 2 M3's for 375 on the internet, and i can do the retail store for about like 440ish, i mean that may only seem like 65 bucks, but in compared to only a 1000 that i can spend, 65 is a nice start, and then it comes to my amp where i can prolly save a lot, im just a lil tentative and scared, haha, thanks btw for answering

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 315
I know the feeling on the saving the money deal.....i originally had a set of JL W3's I got off the net....ended up one of them had a weak coil....didn't last very long....and JL didn't wanna have anything to do with it. the store had scraped the serial numbers off. I weigh the cost and the deal......but my general rule of thumb is if it's more then 500 to replace it....buy it at a place with a warrenty so you don't have to spend that much to get it back!

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 697
what site are you buying it from mike? check with the bbb and see if they are reputable. i buy most of my car audio off ebay so...

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 16
I buy everything on E-Bay and I have only had a problem once and that was with Indo Audio. It has been 4 months and I haven't recieved my sub. Don't buy from Indo!! Buying online is great but check reviews of the company. It can save you a lot of hassle in the end.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Alright, thanks guys, much appreciated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us