Wiring help!!!!! Please

Username: Bino317

Post Number: 1
Okay i need serious help, i have a Lanzar-268 2- channel 2000 watt amp, 500w rms x 2 at 4ohm, 800w x 2 at 2 ohms, 2 ohm stero stable, no mono. And 2 12" 4 ohm dvc Visonik 1000 watt subs. Now the problem is.. How do i wire them up if its stereo? I tried all the wiring diagrams and the subs cut off if i wire them bridged. I'm trying to wire the subs to both channels, non briged and get the maxium output so if u could please explain to me step by step how to wire each sub to where i can wire them independently to the amp. Please give me more help then these diagrams all over the net.

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 652
if you look on your sub it will have 4 posts figure witch are (+) and (-) and the diagram explains the whole thing. you will want to wire them to 2 ohm because that amp is a bit overrated I am shure and you can always turn the gain down if it is too much.

Upload

Post Number: 3
thanks but for some reason when i wired them like that in parallel they cut on but when i turned the volume up to 15 they got real distorted, they just dont sound clear, and is there anyway of telling if one of the vc is blown?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6990
use a AA battery 2 see if ur VC is still alive .....

Post Number: 4
what is it suppose to do once i hook it up to the battery?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6992
well if the cone moves u know its still alive - if it doesnt move then its dead like sh!t -lol

use a AA batt though....

Post Number: 5
thanks... also another thing i'm wondering about is, when i first installed them it was banging, deep, i turned it up to the max and then it sounded like everything just dropped. the bass was damn near gone, and thats why i was asking how to hook them up. but what do u think happened, they still bump a lil but not like that first night, is it a chance i blew something, i mean they both still cut on, but the bass isnt like it was
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us