Alpine type X for sale

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3375
both of my alpine type Xs are up for sale on ebay. i can't get the link to work so here are the item numbers.

Username: Sandman454

Groton, Ca Us

Post Number: 1
Hey i am willing to buy both of them, why dont you throw a price at me, what do you think. If you are interested on selling them shoot me an email at joshua.carter@iraq.centcom.mil

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 47
i'm intrested also..get me at simons3z@charter.net or add that to msn n' get ahold of me.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1177
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-12-Alpine-Type-X-3000-Watts-Max-Subwoofer_W0QQi temZ8051834475QQcategoryZ38646QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-12-Alpine-Type-X-3000-Watts-Max-Subwoofer_W0QQi temZ8051834714QQcategoryZ38646QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

there you go chad there are the two links lol but ya question why did you put them in ebay motors why not the car electronics section jw

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3382
thank you charlie. i don't know why i did that. lol. its too late.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3383
is there anyway i can change that. i am a noob when it comes to selling stuff on ebay.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3384
i will take $400 shipped for both type Xs. if anyone is interested just let me know. twin5860@sbcglobal.net

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2135
guys this is a great price for a great woofer.
Alpines flagship woofer

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Post Number: 28
do the type x sound good?----ive never heard any alpine subs---what do most people us to push them

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6967
i never heard em - but its sadi 2 be SQL subs

chad used a jl 1000/1 amp on each sub which is a very good amp

u can buy a cheaper orion 2500d amp which will also bump them perfect .....

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1190
i have know idea how to change it chad sorry man i have never sold anything on ebay b4

can anyone answer chad's question

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
350$(that adds shipping also) and i'll buy em both..but before that i would like to know how much you abused them or used the lightly?...e-mail me at simons3z@charter.net

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3418
sounds tempting jay but i want to just leave it on ebay. you might be able to get it cheaper if you buy through ebay. i hope not. lol.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5485
bump for you Chad:-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3432
thanks james.

Bronze Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 31
chad u making a big mistake selling the type X they are great subs the only other sub that comes close is the W7 the only reason i can think of why your selling them is cause your not into SQ that much and would rather have lots and lots of bass correct? cause the type X does pound like a mother f*cker lol and I only got 600 watts rms goint to it when I get my kicker2500.1 i only plan on having one type X at dual 4 its gona sound crazy.iam gona hook my sub in series so it wont blow!still sound good 1200 watts going to it.why do u wana sell them anyways?what u dont like about them?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3435
i am not into sq? i love sq. actually i love sql. the treos i got right now kills the type x in sq, sql, spl, or whatever else you can think of. the type Xs can't hit that low. i tried out the Xs in both sealed and ported. i've heard my Xs for 4 months now so i know how they sound. the don't come close to being compared to the w7 or my treo ssi's.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2331
"they are great subs the only other sub that comes close is the W7"

Hmmmmm... False:-)

They are very decent subs though. And they take a whole lot of power (15-1800w). I would personally consider a pair for 350.00, 'cuz the Rl-p is $500 shipped, brand new. Well worth an additional 50 bones/sub. And with a manufacturer's warranty. Not trying to sprinkle salt. Just saying I think 350.00 was a good offer.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3437
no prob mikechec9. i just hope i can get that much from ebay. if not then oh well my lost. lol.

andy.....i am not saying the type Xs are bad subs. i am just selling them cause i found some subs that are much better imo.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
if you don't get the reserved price n' feel lyke selling 2 me i'll still do it..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us