Which speakers to get CDT or Diamond Audio???

Username: Etibau

Post Number: 2
i need to get a set of 4" and a set of 6x9", i could spend $200 for the 4 speakers, i've been looking at some baseline cdt(CL-4x, CL-69 6x9 Woofer) and diamond audio(D341i D391i), which setup would be a better choice

Bronze Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 21
diamond audio usually makes great stuff. i don't know about the cdt.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 526
the CDTs are quite good but their 6x9 setup alone with tweets will cost you 200$. Also the CL-4x is a coaxial setup is this what you want? i'm a dealer for them so I can help on price but 200$ budget is kinda low if you want the CL-69 component set.

Username: Etibau

Post Number: 3
what about the 6x9 that don't have tweets those are 100$,and which other 4" would you recomend

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 528
Well the CL-69(woofers only are 100$ and the CL-4x are good for the budget you're looking at. I personally for a 4in speaker would get a component set to get better sound out of it. but it would put you closer to 275$ for both the 4in component set and the 6x9 woofers. The Diamond line you're looking at is nice but there is a big difference from the d3 to d5/d6 lines and IMO, the d3 diamonds rely on the brand name and not the performance. I had their older d3 amp and then got a d5 and there was a big difference in them. I've always liked the Diamond Hex series but thats about it. I have yet to try their D9 which I heard some good stuff about. I'd go with whichever comes out cheaper.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us