Big kinda

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6360
http://cgi.ebay.com/Shocker-Audio-Shocker-3-Extreme-Dual-1-4-Ohm-12-inch_W0QQite mZ9703597118QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 272
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 273
Not as big as those last ones!!

Username: Alex_carlson

Post Number: 10
if you are going for big subs, just pick up a jackhammer:P they are rediculous... got a buddy from HS who saved up for like 3 years to put one in his car... I think he drives a chevy lumina or something like that... regardless the install required removal of the rear seat of the car...

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 60
Hey, Alex...just to save you some insults, don't ever, EVER...mention Jackhammer as being ridiculous, good, great, etc in the same sentence again. Yea, it's ridiculously BIG and OVERPRICED! Don't take it to heart though, if someone talks trash, a lot of Noobs do it! lol By the way, my setup in my explorer, 2 S15L7s would give that Jackhammer a hard time!

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6363
The 22" Craphammer cost like 10 grand i doubt he saved that much money and put it in a crappy lumina, i smell b/s

BTW A Craphammer is not the biggest sub

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6364
Oh, and i no my setup would kill a craphammer

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 97
i KINDA give the craphammer credit though... because despite its suckines that one sub would beat most peoples entire systems, no doubt that for them money you could get a better system im just sayin the fact that one sub can hit 105dB's+ is kinda cool....

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6365
Alot of 1 sub setups can hit 150db's.lol

Marshalls Sx
Type R
Etc.lol

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 623
Ya but not KICKER'S!LOL...

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_carlson

Post Number: 11
oh it wasn't a great sub, hell i know guys from home who have that much spent on a system and it blows his out of the water... I'm just saying the thing is damned big:P

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4751
Ya but not KICKER'S!LOL

A) yes they can Ive seen it at a major spl comp...150 db out of one kicker l7 12....but soon after it was being replaced because it was damaged LOL

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2139
hell a kicker L7 10" can hit 147 on the TERM LAB! It all comes down to the box, the power, and the load. :-) "The Install" :-)

Gold Member

Cancun, Mexico U.S.

Post Number: 6370
Polo almost any brand of sub can hit high numbers

Audioburn
MTX
Kicker
RE
JL, etc

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 681
yo chauncey i finally got a hold of you lol hit me up on aim

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1531
ok for mike up there that rf sub is the exact same thing as a shocker super xtreme, just one has a longer vc, and a big magnet doesn't mean a lot, too big of magnet can acutally hurt the subs performance, and it also depends on what the magnet is made out of, like the shocker neo-sig its magnet is only about 6-7inchs in diameter and about 5inchs long, yet i gurantee it will take more power and be louder than almost every sub ever produced.

Bronze Member
Username: Inafia

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 13
the local audio shop here has i think a clarion. its about 36in big round woofer. he said its worthless as all heII cuz it sounds like SH IT
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us