Soundstream subs?

Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 9
how are these soundstream subs? i was looking at the VGW subs... how are those in SQ and how are some of Soundstreams other subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 96
i to am curious.... everyone here is gonna vouch for ascendants though. look at the assasins, ive heard nothign but goog about them

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2124
The sound stream XXX subs are killer!! Sound Stream is incorparating the most expensive and the best parts used/available to the industry!! 1 sub can cost you around 1500$$ How do they sound?? I havent heard one!
Here is the XXX Tarantula!
http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/~pete/media/vid11.wmv
now try that with your subs :-)

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1095
alota subs can do that^

Bronze Member
Username: Blk02ss

Post Number: 11
yeah they can get loud so they move alot of air especially because they are 15s and where they were placed... but does anyone know the soundquality of these soundstream subs

Silver Member
Username: Terps297

Potomac, MD USA

Post Number: 168
i have 3 10" van goghs im my car right now, and they get loud and sound pretty good at the same time...but i'm only giving them 200 watts a piece and i'm really impressed...for my second system i like them a lot

i was planning on putting 6 of them in but i recently found out that 2 of them were busted sooo 3 is all i got for nowUpload

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5464
I know someone ran them I believe it was mikeckec and he said the sq was ok and they were lacking in the spl dept. I am not a fan of soundstream after they went overseas. The old reference ss12's were some of my favorite subs I ever owned and I still have a reference 300 sitting in my garage waiting its next system:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us