Sound comps. in FL

Silver Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 140
does anyone know a website that has upcoming db drag competetions for FL? how do you find out about upcomming events.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 709
wow man i have to say somethin seeing that your from oviedo! they just had the spring break nationals competition in daytona this past weekend. if you check that site it may have links to the schedule of other events www.springbreaknationals.com

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 289
matt ill be in FL for spring break from april 1st to the 8th let me know if there happens to be any during that time:-)

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 309
Spring Break National's was badass.......for all those that went how did you like that JL Boat?

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 711
ya dude that was tight what in the world was that red vehicle in the JL section? and did you see the chopped top 300C

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 712
also did you see that escalade by the beach on the boardwalk w/ the 8 12W7's the 27's and the lambo doors.

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 152
yeah i was their i got pics of that esclade. i $hit my pants when i saw the kicker hummer with 3 18inch soloX's and 16 amps. but my favorite part had to be looking at the skyline on the beach. i got pics of it too. dude it was great. i felt my car shaking on the road in front of the place when i had the radio turned all the way down

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 714
ya that Skyline was sick. Also those trucks were the biggest things i've seen in my life some of those fords and crap were as tall as semi trucks.

BTW Matt did you go to Oviedo high?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 154
yeah man. im guessing you did too? and im guessing you go to ucf now?

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 155
graduated last year

Silver Member

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 716
ahah yep good guess on the UCF part. thats cool somebody else on here lives in oviedo there are a couple people from sandford and tampa but nobody till now from right here in Oviedo. If you ever want to chat post your AIM or you can message me at galant215s

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 37
where is oviedo located, because ive been to miami, my friend moved there, there was a guy i meet there that had 4 re 15s in a tahoe.

Silver Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 311
That escalade was loud as hell....it was some guys named Mr. Slim. me and my buddy sat in it when he cranked it......30 seconds of it and my eyes started to hurt from the bass.....funny thing tho is it was loud but clear as hell.....how did you like that chyrsler with the doors that spun upside down....the red JL car was cool....they had a 8W7 as the steering wheel!!

Silver Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 312
Also did you see a Light Blue Toyota Low Rider......it had the 4 10's in the bed with a boot cut into the cab......that was my buddies truck. it had a team PEI sticker on it....he was there Saturday and Sunday.....he took the Mini Truck 1st Place trophie!

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 158
i only went out their saturday and only for alittle while cuz my buddy had to go to work. but yeah some of the stuff in those cars i dont see why people do it. like have 10 tv's in the car? whats the point. you aint watchin em. especially the ones under the hood or in the trunk or whatever. did any of you get stopped by any chicks with like a minature bible? lol this one chick stopped me and preached alittle and i dident wanna look like an a$$hole so i stood their and dident pay attention. and yeah ucf, my aim's rustysurfer916

Silver Member

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 313
yeah.....did you see the plane fliing around with the 6/6/06 crap.....i offered one a beer.....they didn't like that to much!

Silver Member

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 163
what are they? with what crap?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5879
"what are they? with what crap?"

Certain religious people believe that the world will end on 6/6/06, or that the Antichrist will be revealed, etc. They base it on a bunch of nothing.

Ironic that they use planes since the Bible refers to the devil as "The prince of the power of the air"- Ephesians 2:2

I wish these kinds of people would just pick up the bible and read it, in which the number refers to the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Past that you have a bunch of idiots that try to overanalyze everything. If they'd quit and THINK a little bit, they'd realize what it's referring to. But they go too far and try to list dates and timetables from irrelevant sources.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us