Routing the video wire through the seat

James Deans
Can someone give me some tips on routing a video wire through the seat of my chrysler 300m

No, but I have a question for you. I have an alpine 30w+30w multi platform cd installed in my toyota. radio/cassette work fine, but cd doesn't. I put a cd in and now its stuck in there cuz at the time I did not know it was not working. The guy I bought the car from had the rear speakers taken out probably cuz he had customs in there not factory speakers. or because the cd was wired to the back and doesn't work. but if it is a multi platmform shouldn't that mean all 3 platforms cd/radio/cassette? I am a true beginner as you can see and yesterday while emptying my asstray I noticed a red plug that wasn't plugged in to anything. also a wire from under dash by gears and one under driver side seat are not connected. Any advise?

Can anyone give me some clue as to how I can route a cable from a car headrest, under the seat fabric and down the back of the seat, to emerge at the bottom

zacdavis
yes, where the back meets the bottom...there is a seam that needs to be accessed, most cars have a zipper, velcro, or a long pastic snap. it would help if i knew what kind of car this is, i've done countless headrest jobs, in fact, why don't you post a new message with what kind of car your doin, and then i'll be able to guide you in detail
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us