SW9152, Rovin, Marshall White & Others.. PLease HELP!

Bronze Member
Username: Pprash

Post Number: 14
AS SW9152 u already know my thread was gone bro but never got real help except what u told me.. here it is for others..

I have corolla 2003 with stock deck. I wanna hook up my system with amp. Deck has no rca'a
option 1= get a new deck so i get rca
option 2= Just get Line output converter LOC
I am outta some money so i was thinking LOC would be cheaper bet.. Ps SW9152 said i have speaker level inputs and i can run signal frmo rear speakers.. Well this is the situation can someone Please tell me the best cheapest situation. i also wouldnt really wanna get a deck right now.. stick with stock:S:-(
Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2577
yea...if your amp has speaker level inputs, you can just splice into the HU's signal and run it like that.

or, for ~$20 you can get a LOC and do pretty much the same thing...it just allows you to use RCA's. (i ran my 1st system like that w/ a kicker ix402 and stock chevy HU for about a year)

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 512
get a better HU, the other way using LOC and all gives poor results and my friend is having a huge problem using it. Plus the aftermarket HU will give you more and better EQ features.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 598
I am using my stock Bose head unit with great results, use a manufacture specific PAC aux out unit. They cost a little more but they are worth it.Polo....

http://www.pac-audio.com/default.asp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thnx guys. i dont know how to open my dck and actually install LOC so my amp does has speaker level inputs but i dont have a wire to pplug in the plug is like 4 squares chich says ch-1 ch02 (l) and® which is left and right.. where can i get the adapter and how can i run the pick up signal from that...
ALSOis quality going to be really bad? like how muuch difference ther eis going to be in terms of loudness and quality frmo after market HU? its an 03 car the deck sounds decent tho

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
i dont know how to open my deck***:P lol
also is there a way to get connection for remote wire without opening the deck...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6931
those guys above already have said it all

u mean u dont know how 2 remove ur HU from the dash ?

i'm not familair with that car's dash but look closely cause there must be a way it went in there ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
yeah i dont know hot to remove frmo dash, i tried once an di damaged something:P god i am not good
rovin my question was that:
is quality going to be really bad? like how muuch difference there is going to be in terms of loudness and quality from after market HU?
and for speaker level output, i dont have the wire.. where to pick...

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 292
i ran the signal from my stock deck with the speaker level inputs for a while and it sounded almost as good as when i got my aftermarket hu with rca's. did you buy your amp new? if so it should have come with the adapter that plugs into the place that says speaker level input. most amps use an adapter but maybe yours doesn't it would help if you took a picture of you amp where the speaker level input is.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Upload
Upload
sorry they are teken from and its the white one
IF i need an adapter then where can i pick that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us