Acaraudio.com (NEVER ORDER FROM THERE)

Username: Djrelic247

Post Number: 4
Absolutely horrible.
Never order from Acaraudio.com
Worst service ever, never recieved any follow ups.

Nobody order from there and pass the word along

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

California

Post Number: 1085
why?

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 679
cuz they suck azz, they tried to screw me over a long time ago with a punch p3001. they can go to hell.

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 32
Never heard of them but I also want to say NEVER buy from Indo Audio either. They have my money and have had my money for 4 months for an L7. Stay away from INDO AUDIO!

Username: Djrelic247

Post Number: 5
Andrew thanks for info about Indo Audio.. yea the sell alot of ebay. I was about to order off of them soon. But thanks for the update.

Oh yea update you on acaraudio.. the refund takes about 10 - 12 business days. Dont order from them.
They f'in suck at life.

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 698
indeed they do

Bronze Member
Username: Edown

Post Number: 18
LOL thanks for that. I almost ordered some stuff from Indo off of ebay also. It just sounded too good to be true (price-wise). I guess I'll stick with Crutchfield, as they're the only company I've order through and got top-notch service every time.

Username: Mahoney

Norris CityUSA

Post Number: 6
try www.millionbuy.com i bought a California Profile 1000M amp off them and got 2 free precison audio tweeters with it for $115 with shipping

Bronze Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 30
Dude i i just orded from indo audio last week and my stuff is supposed to come in today if it doesnt ill give them one more day and then im going to raise fu**in he** on them if that happens ill let them know about all iv heard and that they need to get there sh** strait.Ill keep you guys posted on it.
-Zepcoe

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Hey guys, I'm trying to get my stuff quicker and it has already been 3 months 24 days and I can't get them to refund me or send the product. Send an E-Mail @ Sales@indoaudio.com and put "Hey John Hearn, ShortysEtnies told me how bad your service is and he saved me a lot of hassle. I was gonna order from you but he has warned everyone to stay away. I'm glad he did." Copy and paste that in an E-Mail and send it to him. I told him I was posting in forums but he says he doesn't think I am. Please do this for me. I am so pissed off. If you do it let me know. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 620
hahahaha ill do that for you Andrew just copy and paste.... Zepcoe- did your stuff come today??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Thanks Matt. Someone else do it. I'm not the only one having problems!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us