New speakers?

Bronze Member
Username: Xdream

Sherman oaks, Ca

Post Number: 39
i wanna change all my speakers in my car.

i decided to get size 6 3/4 front and 6x 9 on the rears. i have an 05 impala and was wondering which ones i should go with.

the hu i got was the alpine cda 9856 if that matters.

i would like to spend $200 max on the front and rears and have the best bang for the buck. i am also gonna get 2 alpine type r 10's with a orion 8002 amp for the subs.

please help

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1765
I have some very like new orion 6x9(no grills) for $80 deliverd

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 509
components or coaxials?

Bronze Member
Username: Xdream

Sherman oaks, Ca

Post Number: 40
i want components in the front and coaxials in the rears

i am looking at polk db series and infinity reference but thats cause i dont really know any better. i dont want a best buy sound system so what would u guys suggest i get?

i listen to hard house , nrg, drum and bass type music so what im looking for is incredible sound quality but thats not overkill on the price. i also need a good amp to power them and i dont wanna pay no more then $200 ebay price.

i want 6.5 components front and 6 x 9's coaxials in the rear. i also need a head unit and the one that fits what im looking for is the pioneer 6800mp ( the colors are perfect i just dont like the controls and everyone has one) whats a good hu thats all blue or white and no other colors?

as soon as i get the hu and speakers working in gonna get 2 10" type r's with the orion 8002 amp is that a good idea? will it all sound good?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 543
Unless your stock rear speakers are blown i'd keep those and use the entire 200$ for the fronts. I sell components anywhere from 150$ and up, includes shipping. 6x9 CDT doesn't offer any in your budget or what your budget would allow.

Bronze Member
Username: Risky

Post Number: 27
Ive always like everything Diamond Audio makes. They have some really nice components and Infinity Kappas are also really good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us