Username: Fooky

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 55
wht do u guys think of the Alphasonic amps....2060 RMS class d mono amp

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 295
some people here thinks or say that alphasonik is bad, but let me tell you, they can put power, and that amp should reach a good amount of power. They're not the best but, not the worst

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 434
they seem decent to me....Never heard them in my life...Or seen them in person...But there loaded boxes look good(yeah looks and perfomance are different) but i wish i had money to buy one of the high powered amps...they have a hour meter on them...THATS neat....

But i dont know y u say they are the same company as audiobahn...Are the like audiobahn in quality or the same company overall heads them

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 753
'Bahn owns Alpha, along with Xsite, Swiss Audio, and some company called Ichibahn.

Bronze Member
Username: Fooky

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 59
well ive heard that audio bahn owns them too .....but i dont know how true tht is....but the amp looks good i must say,and also performs good......
my buddy has a pair of Digital Audio 15" subs(made also by audio bahn) and deh play really well so i really dont know y plp discriminate Audio bahn.....

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 436
Hey y do u all spread out Audiobahn like its a cuss word

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 754

<hr>
"Hey y do u all spread out Audiobahn like its a cuss word"
<hr>

Not sure who you were directing that to, but I just pointed out Alpha's built by 'Bahn because most people are familiar with 'bahn and that should give them a good idea of what to expect from Alpha. I didn't mean to imply that is either good or bad.

<hr>
"well ive heard that audio bahn owns them too .....but i dont know how true tht is...."

I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't pretty certain it's the case.

Here's a link to the "Audiobahn Summer Bash" that lists all thier brands.
http://www.audiobahn.com/articlesNews/SEMA04/index.htm
"CES in January 2005 will exhibit Audiobahn's entire family of companies including Alphasonik, Swiss Audio, Ichibahn, Digital Audio, Fuel-d, XSite and newcomer Torch"

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us