The sx needs to break in ????? please help

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 253
i got everything im going to hook my sx but i need to know if the sx needs to break in or not cuz some sub needs to break in others not

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 256
cmon dudes i need ur help i want to check my sx right now just tell me if it need to break in

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2401
well, thats debatable. many people say that a sub does not need to be broken in. that a sub will not blow the day it is first used any easier than after the suspension is loosened up. however we all do know that a sub will play louder and sound better after being broken in. also, this will move more air over the coils for better cooling. but still i dont know if breaking in is a must... i do it just in case. tune your amp to give out full power, just dont hit top volume for like 2 weeks.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 263
i dont know dude i need loud music right now but i think u got a point there thanks bro but if someone has other opinions cmon tell me

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3336
what i do after i install a brand new sub is i take it easy for the first 1-2 minutes. after i know that i had made the connections good, i see what the sub can do. in other words, you don't need to break them in. trevor is right about subs sounding better with time but the sub isn't going to blow just because you didn't break them in. besides RE makes great subs so they won't blow just because you didn't break them in. have some balls man. just crank that sh!t up and see what it can do. lol.

Username: Kungpow

Post Number: 7
Isn't there a way to break in a sub open air in just a few hours.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 273
dude i play my sx 18 inch and it sounds alittle louder than 2 audiobahns and i mean is loud im only giving it 400 watts to each coil and easily im doing 138-145

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 479
^^^lmao. I love it when people have built in termlabs in their ears...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6896
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/211861.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us