Off Topic: Dash kits!

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 47
I've been lookin for a dash kit for my Seville. I cant find one anywhere. i've found em for the 92-95 seville, 96-99 deville, and almost every model except for the 99 Seville SLS. This is a pic of the kit im looking for.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 254
check crutchfield they have it cuz if they dont have schoshe they make the dash kit

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1091
i searched everywhere I could think of too and that's the only ones I could find too. You may have to go custom

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 48
Scosche doesnt make one. Or atleast it isnt listed on crutchfield.com. Where could I have a custom one made??

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 261
you need to buya universal one and if that doesnt fit try to use a torch or a lither to make a custom one just buy a universal dash kit that comes with everything u need plus few extras to go custum

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1092
try contacting cadillac.......they may have something for your car

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 267
with the universal u will only loose 20 bucks and u have the chance to make one

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 49
Can you get a universal woodgrain, double din? I cant find this thing anywhere. also, I cant tell if the woodgrain on the universal will match up with the factory woodgrain trim.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 1094
best thing to do before you do any customization, is contact cadillac. They will be able to tell you if it's possible to get one for that car, or perhaps the same one can be used from another car. You do not want to screw anything up either. It only takes 2 minutes to contact them and tell them your situation. I'm sure they been after installing cd players in sevilles before.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us