Dayton

Bronze Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 70
i was just wonderin if dayton subs are any good. the mkIII and the DAYTON RSS315HO-4 12" HIGH OUTPUT SUBWOOFER

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 170
yes they are very good subs (so I've heard)

Bronze Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 72
anyone actually own one

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 500
used one in my friends HT setup, very nice for the price. Much like the ED subs. Somewhere in between the Kv.2 and Ov.2. I am assuming you're shane m from ICIX so you know how the ED subs are. A few of my customers have bought some and never heard any complaints from them.

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 154
Hey alter, how do the ED Ov.2 and SS rl-p subs compare. In your opinion which is better. Would you buy either of those subs over the AA Arsenal?

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 382
ive heard dayton subs for home setups. they sound great. dont know about car setups tho

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 507
RL-p is a better version of the Ov.2. Ov.2 lacks a good solid bottom end. It(16Ov.2) was most peaky in a 2.2cu ft tuned to 28hz was most peaky at 55-67hz, i thought that was strange. It didn't do well in the 32hz and below, well not as well as the Rl-p or my Mag does. I would go with the RL-p. And as for the Arsenal, from talking with a AA user of the Ava's, the Arsenal aren't that good compared to the older one and I thought so too. The new Havoc's may be quite good but haven't heard one yet. I'm not even sure where the Arsenal lies in the AA series cause they only have the atlas and ava before and now they have 3( assasin, arsenal, havoc). But with Dayton as long as you get the HO or the NKIII and use in car setups they'll be very nice for the price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us