Treo SSi 12s

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3317
i just got these installed today and the sq is awesome. it's brand new and yet it kills my type Xs in sq and sql. i am powering them with the same amp i used for the type Xs, which are 2 jl audio 1000/1. i paid $600 for the pair.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2069
SWEET!! Im glad they sound as expected.. lol Too bad the X cant sound as good and get as loud.. SWEET!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3318
its only gonna sound better cause they need to be broken in. that doesn't mean i am not giving it full power. i don't wait til they are broken in to hear what they can do. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6879
well the whole forum been waiting all day 2 see this - they r alot shorter than what i expected & pretty simple looking too good price/pair too.......

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2072
lol, sweet, also with that HO, u can really break em in! I know that bass sounds so beautiful and rich with authority...

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 213
how much for the type x if u dont need them anymore

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3319
i am thinking $300 plus shipping for the two Xs. someone was going to buy it locally but he backed out. lol. i am not sure if i want to sell it to someone online cause its too much hassle.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 215
yeah dude all that shippingbut i have my sx so that cool

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2073
yea they are simply designed for the purest of sound quality! its a pure SQ driver, but it gets louder than SQL drivers... They are also highly highly underated as we all know! A pair of SSIs can KILL 80% of the market.. Treo is just a hard company to compete with in general!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1518
thoes look great chad. how could i get ahold of some?? the Treo dealer link isn't up and i've never seen them around here. not that theres many good shops near me, lol. is a new one, gonna check it out monday.

and if i can get ahold of a 12 or 15, which you think would be good SQ wise, sealed?? off that Zapco 750.2 (750 watts at 4 ohms) think one would look great inverted too, lol. if there isn't a lot of mechanical noise.

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 516
LOL, you sound like a salesman B

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3320
you gotta call treo and tell them where you live. they will tell you where there is an authorized dealer brandon.

i have my 12s sealed and its awesome. they also told me if i want more spl then go ported and i will be more amazed at its output.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3321
B thanks for recomending me the subs. if you lived near by i would by you a case of beer man. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1519
i sent an email, guess i'll wait and see if i get a reply. not looking for crazy output, lol, but do want it to be deciently loud. thinking about going with a 15, can't decide... that is, if i can get one...

Mikechec9 sent me a link to a new shop near by,
http://www.audiodesignsofatlanta.com/
looks like they sell some good stuff. i'm prob gonna check them out monday, see what they got.

stupid "national backorder"...

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 762
great pics! haha Bs getting everyone into treo on here. for the price its really hard to beat treo...im sure B will agree with me that theres not many other subs that for the price can out perform a TSx or even TSi. very very glad to hear you like the SSis and thats a great price on them...probably less than what you paid for the Xs.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3325
well i paid $250 each for the Xs so its a little more than the Xs.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6293
Did u ever overpower the X's like ur doing the Treo's??? That could be a reason they are killing the X's in spl, I figured the sq wouldnt be close though..I no of people giving X's 1800 rms daily so a 1000 rms really wouldnt make them shine..Sorry u where dissapointed, do u think u will have these for a while??lol???

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3328
lol chauncey. you are right about the type xs. if i gave them more than 1000wrms then they would get loud. i just wasn't about to go out and change the amps so i decided to change the subs. the sq is definately better though.

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 312
how much space do they require in a sealed box

Bronze Member
Username: Custom_boxes

Post Number: 59
nice subs lookin pretty sweet

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2075
"LOL, you sound like a salesman B "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol, I just heard many Treos, in many setups! Im sold. However I would take a job from them. Yet its still the loudest thing Ive heard!!!
CB Chad can give the SSI over 2Krms each if he wanted too, then they turn into a beast!! They still are underpowered at 1Krmw each! Chad your welcome..

Silver Member
Username: Mrdark

Post Number: 212
those r the same subs i have! nice choice Chad..

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3341
thanks matt. they are amazing subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us