Loud "go army" humvee

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 248
the other day at my high school there was a humvee painted up with "go army" on it parked in the parking lot at my school. it had 6 jl audio 15W0(i think they were W zeros) all in a custom box in the back of. i think it was to attract people over to it so they could tell them about joining the army but they had it turned up and it was diificult to hear them talk. i have never seen subs used for advertising purposes but i think it is a good idea.(no there isn't really a point to this thread just putting it out there)

Silver Member
Username: Palanza

Post Number: 105
"6 jl audio 15W"

Holy thats a lot of surface area!!

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1068
that would deff get me intrested in the army, lol

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 223
me two

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2058
i had the hummer h2 @ my college, lol... it had 22s and a system also.. Still didnt get much attention on campus though..

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6865
B - go AIM .....

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1143
i had one of those go to my high school last year but it didnt have jl's in it they were some shitey subs lol but there were like 9 of them all dif sizes

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1499
damn i wish they had nice cars and systems around here, all we get is one or two of them walking around the school, who just go up to ppl and start talkin for no reason.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5856
"damn i wish they had nice cars and systems around here, all we get is one or two of them walking around the school, who just go up to ppl and start talkin for no reason."

Yeah, usually they sent back what used to be the two biggest losers in the school and they tried to get us to sign. The military was the last place you wanted to be when I was in H.S.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 256
usually they are just standing outside the lunch room wanting to talk to you and all they have to attract kids is a pencil and a lanyard. but that day our school was having a special fun day for the freshmen sponsored by the army.

Silver Member
Username: Madeupname

Post Number: 191
the police in our town decided to get a pt cruser with what could be a very nice setup, but they put decent euqipment into it, 2 rf p2's. powered by what looked like an RF amp. also had a 15" screen between the subs. not too shabby. oh and its the "dare" car. not too bad of a paintjob either.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1502
ya around here all they do is wait for kids in the lunchroom, so after you got your tray and food then they come up and start talkin to ya, its like go away im wanna f\/ckin eat, kinda attitude, and speaking of dare, thats what i have every wensday for health class, which is kinda weired since i have to go to my rehab place on tuesday, so its pretty much 2 straight days talkin about drugs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us