Anyone heard the new kicker cvx?

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 75
i am just curious what they sound like. get back at me.
-j-

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 53
Yea, I actually had em! lol I sold my L7s for them and got em, but the box actually too up more space than I wanted so I'm back to my L7s with custom boxes. Trust me, they are nothing but a round L7 with an extremely better SQ! If you are trying to get, feel free. You won't be dissappointed.

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 76
thankx bro. yeah i'm actually out the door to go hear one. i have been calling around to local shops around where i live and found a shop with a single 12 powered by a 1200.1 kicker amp. so i will tell u how that sounds when i get back. nice thing about it is that its in the back of the manager's car.

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 54
Yea, let me know what you think!

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 77
well i just got back home from hearing a single 12 in a ported box. my brother was sold on it, it sounds awesome. the manager at the shop told him he could buy his from him. i have heard a lot of subwoofers, and the cvx is right up there with sq and spl. i was actually very suprised how good it sounds. well, thats my take on the cvx. thankx for reading

Bronze Member
Username: Rustysurfer916

Oviedo, FL

Post Number: 96
is that a new speaker from kicker? did it just come out?

Bronze Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 21
Ya it's a Kicker. It's pretty much a round L7. Supposedly alot better SQ, nearly the same SPL, and less prone to breakage.

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 79
ok guys. i got back from the shop a little while ago. my brother ended up buying it. this sub sounds extremely awesome. i was shocked on how good it sounded aside from getting very loud. kicker actually made a sq sub here. i have heard everyone of kicker's subs, and this one to me sounded by far the best. my brother ended up buying his sub that was in a ventded box. i'll get pics of it soon. awesome awesome....

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 798
wonder how it sounds sealed?

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 80
haven't heard it sealed yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums