Dustin, Please Read This!!

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 49
Hey Dustin, I noticed you said that you had some Atlas, the Hifonics right? Please leave some feed back on this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/211099.html

If anybody else can help, please do so!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2056
he has the ascendant audio atlas

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1486
WOW i feel so speacial to have my name in a thread title, LOL, but ya i have the AA atlas's, so sorry i can't be of any help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Damn, sorry bout dat. I really need some help on that! I already have Kickers! Loud as hell but really don't sound all the best. Where I'm from it's not necessary to have SQ, all you need is "Knock"! lol But still it's kinda annoying riding down the road trying to listen to some good music when all you can hear is "BOOM BOOM" I've had my eye caught on AlphaSonik Subs, Hifonics, Orion H2, and SPLs...any help would be nice! Thanks

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1488
NP, so are you looking for a single sub setup or 2, what kind of amps do you have, and whats your budget, im sure theres somthing that will fit your "need".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Well, I want to stick with a 2 Sub setup. I was thinking of 3 12" somethings, but my uncle was telling me that it would be kinda stressful with crazy OHM loads, I don't know. But I have 2 RF BD1000s and they really do my L7's justice. I have 05's version of L7s, 750wrms, but I have the amps full powered and the subs are handling just fine. Anyway I only got the subs for $70 a piece with a free box, so not too much for a budget, unless I get a good sell from these things. I sold them for the CVXs like 2 weeks ago, but the CVX box was taking too much space, sold I just traded them back. So here I am, now back to "Square" 1.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1491
hmmmmm, well its gonna be hard to keep the spl of the l7's on a little budget, but i would recommend the re sx, i think there like $200 or around there, probally as loud if not louder than l7's and have pretty good sq from what i hear, i'd say check ebay untill you find something thats in your price range and post it to get some opinions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us