Audiobahn contraversey

Username: Flame_q_69

Gregory, M.I. U.S.

Post Number: 7
people always argue about wether audiobahn subs are crap or good subs...i have too 1206t's and i wounderr if anyone knows what db they are capable of...if you know of an amp than can reach high spl give me a suggestion...

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 518
you wont get high spl with that crap...

with any amp, its useless trying to reach respectable SPL levels with those crappy subs

this is one of the biggest wastes of money out there, right up there with Pyle, Legacy, Lanzar, Boss, Rockwood, Sound Storm, Sony...etc..

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2586
with two 12" subs, and an amp that delivers their full RMS rated power to both subs, you'll be in the 130's for SPL probably.
Hard to be more specific since I don't know the box, the car, the amp, or the rest of the system.
best bet is just to get metered.

Anonymous

the audiobahn 1300hct or the 1500hct should do it

Anonymous

I hate Audiobahn, actually Boss, Pyle, Sony is a better value (haha) at least that crap is cheap, and probably has better sound quality, too.

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
although a lot of you dont like audiobahn i happen to ship them all round the world if you want more info then email me your credit card details and we could sort you out
thanks guys,
jay amaro

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 64
i promise if i see 1 more audiobahn post................................... :'(

Anonymous

you'll what the reason there are so many is because people are starting to realize how good they are so just admit it yoreally like them

Bronze Member
Username: Panache

Brenham, TX US

Post Number: 68
I dont think thats the reason. The reason is Audiobahn is a new company and the name is starting to get out in the air. People tend to question new products' especailly when they see shiney chrome subs thats looks good to the eye. Ex. How many people buy Britany Spears albums because she can sing? All you need now days is a skimpy outfit on the cover (or something to catches the eye) draw in the comsumer. I have never heard audiobahn because in TX, all people know is Kicker and Memphis but what the reviews I've been hearing about Audiobahn GIVE ME JL ANYDAY!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 2949
I honestly don't even think their subs look that good..
that flame stuff is just ubergay.

I saw three of the flame-Q subs in a celica and wanted to vomit.

Bronze Member
Username: Southernrebel

Louisiana USA

Post Number: 72
i've heard audiobahn and compared them to may other types of subs.

i have owned quite a few brands of subs, even got talked into a pair of audiobahn 10's a few years ago and i hated them!!!

....anyway audiobahn can't hold a candle to a well made sub: like kicker, memphis, JL, Adire, RE, ....i have even heard sony's that sounded better....and as we all know sony is total crap!!!

i'll never buy audiobahn or recommend it to anyone!!!

oh glass,
i finally found a way to get that brahma 10" under the back seat of my truck...i am carpeting the box in a day or two, i'll post some pics....thanks for your help man...

Anonymous

the more money you spend doesn't always mean the better sony isn't that bad i know a few people that has won comp. with them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us