How are the older Clarion amps???

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 501
The Clarion 1200.1 mono block amps?

I've searched the net and cannot find anything on these amps, a guy is selling them for around $400 a pice (Canadian) brand new. So im guessing they are 1200rms @ 1 ohm?

I may have some buddies who are interested

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 505
Subs in your trunk go *BUMP*

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 513
BUMP yet again

I could get like thousands of posts doing this! So an answer would be nice!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 493
which series is it? I believe one series is pretty much a rebadged Arc Audio amp but can't remember which one. I think it is the power series or Pro something I thought started with a P. Basically if you take a pic of the Clarion and the Arc and put them side to side you couldn't tell which is which.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 518
All I know is that they are "last" years model...1200rms and 1500max...which seems weird to me.
And I'm not familiar with Arc, are they any good?..lol cause your comparison can means it's good cause it's like Arc...or bad....lol

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 498
Arc is very good amp and subs( more known for the amps). IIRC Arcs are made from ARPA or were which is same buildhouse as Zapco uses. But they amps from where ever are known for a high degree of quality. Without knowing the series or seeing a pic of it I couldn't tell you. I believe its the DPX1200.1 and on one of these forums a person has the two( the clarion and older Arc) sitting side by side and other than the color scheme everything is the same and so are the internals. I want to say Clarion for the top end amp bought them from Arc or the buildhouse and just rebadged them.

Silver Member

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 519
Sweet thanks alot
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us