!!SPL!!

Silver Member
Username: Talon_es93

Post Number: 104
does anyone know if the splw12 and spl15 are any good or just a rip off?

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 47
Good question, I was trying to figure that out myself, I found the SPL 15's for like 180 a piece? Does anyone know?

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
they LOOK like they'd be bad azz.. things are purtty big

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 409
I don't think it would be a good idea, they are all show and no go, made by power acoustik..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
True, but this is my question. I've never heard a bad review about MB Quarts subs, but yet I've heard negative things about Hifonics Subs, but they are made by the same people, Maxxsonics...so I mean, that should make some difference right?

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 417
They also own crunch... so I don't know if any solid conclusions could be drawn based on the parent company alone..

It's not that their subs are bad, I've heard plenty good things about the Atlas.. It's just that I think you could find something a little better for the $$.

Ascendant Audio seems to be regarded as a great value for the $$ no matter which sub you choose.. Especially with their assasins going for like $80! If you had room you could do something pretty wicked with like 4 12's for a good price...

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
alright thats good enough for me.. i hate power acoustik.... i got another question.... if a sub is manufacturer refurbished will it bump the same just not sound as clean?

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
nvm about the refurbished thing....hifoncis good amps?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
See this is my situation, I have 2 15L7s in my explorer, and I'm still left with decent cargo space. I don't want a box to take up all my room because I'm a college student and I have all my stuff to move back and forth from dorm to home to apartment! lol You get the picture, but yea I just wanna conserve space and still have massive bass. My squares are in two seperate angled boxes on opposites side of the cargo area with the amps mounted to the back of the seat, I would love to share pics, but no camera.

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
well i'm lookin for some subs and a system that has a hard hit that u can feel inside your chest and choke you but to also feel ilke your ear drums are gunna pop and hear a m ile away... what sub would you recomend?

Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 8
i wish hifonic subs were awesome because the zeus has neons in the cones they look sweet

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
jvc gots some light up ones to but they no good... just buy some neon lights.. i had them all over my talon goin to the beat of the music... all blue ones

Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 10
yea i just like that its in the sub just gives it a look that it flows with the rest of your lights

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
get a box with plexi glass and pu neons in there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us