3 Kicker l5 12"

Bronze Member
Username: Shredmaster1013

Post Number: 30
I have a kicker l5 12" and am looking to buy a 3 slot box and buy 2 more kicker l5 12"'s.. I am running the single 12" with a mtx mono amp http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/MTX-Mono-Subwoofer-Amplifier-TA3401-/sem/rpsm/oid /118178/catOid/-13095/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I have a pyramid 600watt 2 channel amp.. Would this come into use? Or would I need another amp for the other subs..? How would all 3 be hooked up.. and which ones would go to what amp?

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 365
Sell your L5 and buy whatever you can afford in L7's. The L5's aren't too highly thought of in this forum, and I haven't heard one myself (other than at circuit city in their display room) but I have heard a 15" L7 on a SX1250.1 and it blew me away how loud it was.

Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 2
some people on here say not to do 3 subs do 2 or 4 because of the weird ohm loads that 3 give you

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 750
save up for 2 L7s instead if you want kicker. and get a new amp as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
well.. I just bought all of this stuff from circuit city.. I doubt I could just return them.. right?

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 372
14 day return policy (for technology items such as car audio), 15% restocking fee if opened. Just pay the restock fee and ditch ALL that stuff. You can find it for WAY cheaper and your money will go way further if you order online. :-)

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 373
The managers are usually accomodating if you talk to them the right way. Make up some bullshit about family emergency or something, and plead with them for the best deal returning it, and thank them for all their help and what not. Then when you have your money back in hand, make a post on here that tells us how much you have to spend, and we will help you find the best way to spend it!

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 374
The managers are usually accomodating if you talk to them the right way. Make up some bullsh!t about family emergency or something, and plead with them for the best deal returning it, and thank them for all their help and what not. Then when you have your money back in hand, make a post on here that tells us how much you have to spend, and we will help you find the best way to spend it!

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 375
bullshit

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 376
no way! its not cencored! hahaha yes!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Would you go with 2 kicker 12" l7's.. or 1 15" l7 in a ford explorer...

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 73
if you got the extra money, i would get the 2 l7's for sure.

Silver Member

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 414
Never heard 2 12 L7's, but that 15 was loud enough that you really wouldn't want any louder, I mean, I would want better sound quality so I wouldn't choose it, but if loudness is your goal, and rap is your choice of music, you will be lovin that 15L7. Also the SX1250.1 powered it like a mofo with gain half way up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us