Sony 10 disc changer not recognizing discs

I have a Sony CDX-605 changer, but am experiencing more and more problems with disc errors. For some reason, the problem occurs mostly for discs 3-10, but not always. Discs 1 and always play without problem. The problem is not related to the discs itself (checked by swapping discs). I also cleaned the lens, but this didn't solve the problem. Any ideas?

Anonymous
buy a new player........

Anonymous

I have a Sony CDX-605 changer, too...
But, my problem is disc erros with CD-R´s...
I need the service manual...
Anybody have?
Or link for download?
Thanks...
From Brazil...

Regis.

Archie Ezekiel
help!! how do l make a sony car system xplod XR CA620X recognise my sony walkman with a line in (I cant afford a CD changer) l think a walkman sould be a snap to set up but the xplod wouldnt acknowledge the presence of the discman

Username: Gostboyee4zx

Post Number: 6
Info for any of you Sony owners, no offence but Sony is crap, Ive said it a million times the only good thing sony ever did was the discmana nd the playstation, Sell your Sony disc changers and buy a new brand like an Alpine or Eclipse Disc changer, trust me you will be much more satisfied, and if you dont know how to do it dont have a big company do it, bring it to a custom stereo shop....

dr
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony CDX-605 changer, but am experiencing problem with disc error E-99, this code error what it means?

mat
Unregistered guest
for regis:

http://www.mse.pl/download/schematy/sony_cdx-605.pdf

me i need the schema mechanic of the cdx-605 if someone know where i can find it...

Unregistered guest
I have Sony XR-C5300RX (XPlod) and CDX-605.My problem is:
my sony XR-C5300RX not recognize my CDX-605...
Any solution
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us