I have a question for anyone with a pioneer 860MP ?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 599
Has anyone ever downloaded any of the pics and vids on to their HU's ?
How much space or memory does it have ?

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 424
Bump! Lil help Rovin!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6859
i have 2 admit i never tried it b4 or even used the mic that comes with it - hey , once my HU is working fine i don't mess with it much & thats all that matters .

check ur manual .......

Silver Member
Username: Algirard1

OH United States

Post Number: 154
I downloaded a new movie and put it on my 860mp. The only draw back is that it overwrites one of the movies that comes already installed on the head unit. I forget which one it over writes though.

Silver Member
Username: Tafkam

Texas

Post Number: 274
The manual really does not touch the subject at all. I have written to the unit a couple of times and even though there is supposed to be some rhyme or reason to what you are doing it does not make any sense to me.

Most I can say about it is, no matter what you have the originals on Pioneer site so no matter what you can always put them back.

I put a couple of custom thinks on mine (por*no movies ha ha) which got old after a while and then just downloaded and reloaded all the originals from the Pioneer site. It's really kind of a joke anyway since everything is squished to the size of the display. There are a few site that I found (do a search for Pioneer LKA files) that have other ones but I could never get them to work with the Pioneer software.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us