Lanzar amps?

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 16
how good r these amps..i was thinkin not that great cuz u can get alot of watts for little $ but i was just wondering.....

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 249
some are overrated, others are not, better go with opti line. If you need class D amps the you use opti line, heritage 2600d, vibe 1200d or vibe 1800d. Those are the most reliable for mono.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
um i need an amp that will power 2 swx-1242's... and lanzar looked lyke it would do it..but was kinda on the cheap side

Silver Member
Username: Themax96se

USA

Post Number: 112
Alpine Type X subs are good subs. Dont use crappy power. Good subs need good amps.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6265
budget

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
150-250$...

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 741
"Good subs need good amps"

They need power, frequency control and a good enclosure. The name on the amp has little to do with it. Expensive amps defintitely have their benefits, but "good subs need them" isn't one of them.

That being said - To really make those subs sing they're going to need close to 1000w rms a piece. That means an amp that's close to 2000w at 1 ohm. That isn't doable on your budget.

The Vibe 1800D would be around 600w per sub, the heritage 2600d is a bit more - probably what I would recommend since they're about the same price.

Within your budget the only other option that comes to mind is the Hifonics bx1605 at onlinecarstereo.com which is appx. the same power as the 2600d.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 109
I ordered the Hifonics 2500D for $288 off ebay 2000 watts rms (1800)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us