Best subs around $250

Bronze Member
Username: Odin367

Post Number: 27
Hi, I have been looking around at some subs and decided that i would want to spend around $250 on one or 2 subs. I was looking at 1 RE SX 12" or maybe 2 MTX thunder 7500's... But i am not sure if those are even good. What would be the best set up of subs for about $250 total set up for subs alone. Please if people could help and suggest what subs you think i should get for that price? any suggestions welcome!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2040
SQ or SPL?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hmm well i would like them to be loud... but have decent sq ya know?

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 727
id get the SX over the 7500s. MTX isnt very impressive.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6237
rl-p, crystal comp

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
you think i should get one rl-p?? or crystal comp? confused... any more suggestions??? what abou 2 12" alpine type r's or anything else? please help!! beggin!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1133
the thunder 7500's arent as bad as people will tell you on here i own 2 of them and they get really loud i only have 10's and they suprised me but there are better subs out there then them for the money but then again if you really want to get loud and save up some money and get something more expensive remember in car audio you get what you pay for

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
nah... i can only afford around $250... less if possible! lol but any other suggestions from people!? keep em coming...

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5399
id max on ebay, 2-idq's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
bumpittedy bump bump

Bronze Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 60
i get two M3 memphis 10'', they own and they are around 250 ish

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6289
nope, not as good as everything else up there^^^

Username: Rdcslayer2

Post Number: 1
Two JLAudio 10W3v2-D4 dual voice coil 10" subs and throw a lot of power thru them in a braced 2C sealed box and point it down. That would be good. Tight bass when u need it and still play low when 50's in the house.

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 254
2 kicker cvr 15" would prolly be loudest setup for around $250 with decent SQ.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-05-KICKER-CVR15-COMP-VR-15-SUB-4-ohm-1000-W_W0QQit emZ9701446406QQcategoryZ58035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 494
Dayton MKIII or RL-p or ED Ov.2 series. Also if you have a while to wait before you get it, Stereo Integrity is coming out with a "lower" end model that has been getting some nice feedback on.

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 145
i have 2 10" re se's that i'll sell you for 250. they are brand new never played. 250 and they're all yours

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 90
i got 2 kicker compCVRs 12"s for 200 and ill go half on shipping. they still have 2 years on the ESP plan at circuit city

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6334
lol^^good luck selling those, online (we no of a place called ebay), u should try locally

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
so... wow... there are so many suggestions... i really can't decide... what does everyone think? what are your favorites? cmon what would be the best one... fight for your sub!! convince me the one you like is better...!! i am so confused...

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 155
the se's are some of hte best sq subs around. for the price you can't beat it. they are 147 right now if you ordered them from re. plus shipping. thats well over 300 bucks ill let them go for 250 brand new. you wont be dissappointed.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
hmm i don't know... anyone else have any suggestions for a good sub set up?? please help... 1 or two subs... help!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
bumpittedy bump cmon people

Silver Member
Username: Dpaw20

FL USA

Post Number: 372
id go with matthew lee's offer

you'll thank him later

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
well i cant buy them right now... I was just wondering what i should get in a little bit...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us