AA Arsenal Power

Bronze Member
Username: Bigd25x

Michigan

Post Number: 42
i'am thinking about get 1 12" Arsenal and put it in a sealed box in my truck, i heard its a great SQL sub and will make me happy, will it handle around 1000RMS? like will this take about the same power a RE:SX would? what have people given these subs and still been safe.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6226
SX>Arsenal

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2334
well they are still pretty new so i dont know much yet about people abusing them daily and how much they can take. but id bet 500 dollars that an arsenal can take 1000w rms as long as its good clean non clipped power. an SX could probably take more power on burps and daily as well. but an arsenal can still take quite a bit of power. and both subs can get real loud with the arsenal taking the SQ cake in probably 95% of peoples opinions, although the SX in no means is a bad sounding driver.

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 43
well i used to have 2 Re Audio SE's powered by a shity boss amp. probley like 500rms each. you think this one sub would be close to thouse? i have a dakota ext cab and i really need a system, and this would be pretty good price to, id get a JBL 1200.1 amp. give it like 1000RMS at 2ohms. jbl would give it clean power too.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2339
hmmm no, i dont think 1 arsenal would be louder than 2 SEs. well infact im sure of it given them to the same installer. now of course if some1 didnt know what they were doing with the SEs and an expert could make a arsenal louder.

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 44
im not saying louder, im just saying would it give em a run for there money? i just wana be happy and i dont have alot of money.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2341
if a good output and nice sounding system is what your looking for then yes a 12 inch arsenal can do that. but you wont get a crazy loud system with just one. what size SEs are we comparing it to?

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 45
2 12's. they were in a shity sealed box, but this AA would be in a nice sealed 1.2cu box. i dont know, i just really want a nice loud and good sounding system, can only have a single 12 and trying to keep the price decent.

Bronze Member
Username: Fooky

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 49
since ull know so much bout the Arsenals...would ull go with it over the MMATTS 12" 700RMS......

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2352
personally, yes. i dont know much about the mmatts though. i pay a little more attention to their amps. but the mmatts may have potential to be louder while id be willing to bet the arsenal is a better overall sq driver that should surpass it without a doubt on the low end.

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 50
thanks alot Trevor Eaton.......

Bronze Member

Michigan

Post Number: 46
hmm. so what you think? im pretty to get an idea of what a AA Arsonal will be compaired to for the loudness cause i already realize how good the SQ is.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2372
if you do 1 12 ported you should hit high 130s. so many factors playing in it though. low 140s even possible.... with a higher tune though... try to kepp tune from like 28-32 for daily sql though

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 52
Tevor Eaton.....would the Arsenal go louder than a Pioneer3000SPL......??? u seem to be Mr Arsenal around here lol........

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 390
Crazy damn michigan weather, last night was pretty warm and beautiful, cruised woodward in my buddy's Evo and my other friend in his STi.

And now it's snowing like mad!

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2394
is that pioneer the one that the broke the record with ( well with 13 of them or something)? or wait i dont think so... whats the rms on those pioneers? but i had an avalamnche and i just know that every1 says the new arsenals are louder so thats pretty loud lol. and the ava sounded great too.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 462
SX < AVA < ARSENAL

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 53
lol.........well that does say how loud the Arsenals are.....by the way what amp would u recommend to run those arsenals ???

Silver Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 463
Anywhere from 1200-2000 @ 1ohm would be perfect. I say about 1800 is just right.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2400
yoru talking 900 a piece right six?

Silver Member

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 465
Correct my man.

Bronze Member

St Lucia, We...

Post Number: 54
i guess those subs r under rated......hey guys thanx for the advice.........

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 459
how would a 15" Image Dynamics OEM compare to a 12" AA arsenal?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us