Need some help for choosing door speakers

Username: Vladimer

Canada

Post Number: 1
alright, well im in need for some help cause im completly lost as to what kind of speakers to get, to many choices, to many price differences lol,

currently got a 12" infinity sub with a ultimate T3-2050 amp and a clarion HU, dont remember the model name, bass wise, im more then happy with

speakers... well.. after putting it near 20 on the volume control, the speakers start crackling and breaking up so im pretty dam sure there in need of upgrading,

looking to spend about 200-250 bucks, most bang for buck if possible, front speakers are 6 1/2 and rear are 6 x 9, and compontents, i have noooo clue, when i go to sounddomain.com they dont mention anything, and when i called futureshop and they looked on there computers they said no but i swear i hear audio comming out of the dash somewhere lol, i drive a '01 hyundai tiburon

thanks alot for any help cause im totaly lost :S

Username: Stephene

Lefroy, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
Im not sure about that car but the sound coming from the dash are probably stock tweeters. I have a 92 Jetta and I didnt know mine had stock tweeters until i went to install mine. Anyways for speakers you can get good pioneer 3-way 6 X 9's for like $85. Thats what i have right now and they work perfectly, havent had a problem with them yet. You can also get some 6 1/2" for the front for about $80 as well.

Username: Vladimer

Canada

Post Number: 2
well i took a look around sounddomain since localy i got like crazy prices on everything =/

Pioneer TS-A6991R
http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIOTSA6991R?vq_id=none#reviews

Pioneer TS-A1681R
http://www.cardomain.com/item/PIOTSA1681R?vq_id=none#reviews

would these be a good choice for the money being spent? cause in total it only comes out to about 160 bucks

would these run fine off the stock power and wires or should i buy some smaller amp to power them and replace the wires

thanks again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us