Slight Noise in tweeters?

Bronze Member
Username: Palanza

Post Number: 67
Anyone ever have a situation where if u put your ear right next to your tweeter you hear a slight background hiss "noise"? Any idea whats causing this? I have infinity 6.5 perfect comps and I'm trying to track down the problem. Also, should tweeters be very loud in comparason to their 6.5 inch counterpart, because mine are rather quiet. This is my first time with comps and I want to make sure they are working correctly.

Also, my speaker wire travels along side of my power cable for my amp - its only pulling like 20amps right now tho so that shouldnt cause interfearence should it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Urgh, anyone have any info at all on this?

Silver Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 105
Speaker wire does not pull any electracal Noise..But i don't no whats making that s hiss noise!

sorry But its not the speaker wire as to wat i no!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
Bump for needyness

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2437
i do know what your talking about. but that will not damage your speakers when the volume is turned up. if you play a digital silece track you'll notice the noise sounds the same wether volume is 0 or full tilt. as long as it is quiet enough that you have to put your ear up to it thats a commmon occurance. im not experienced enough to tell you what that it is though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us