Extreme audio

Bronze Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 29
Anyone ever heard of extreme audio amps?

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 71
depends if your talking about the orion line of amps. if you are, i havent heard or used them yet but orion is always a great brand. if your talking about xtreme audio amps the brand name....dont do it man. stay away from it like poison.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
X-treme Audio is the name does anyone have there home site or any info on the AS-2500 i got it for free and it puts out 2100watts rms and 4995 Max I had it checked at my local car audio shop

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 73
the amps price is about 230. an amp that can really give you 1750 watts rms would cost a lot more. about another 8 or 900 more.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 444
isn't Extreme Audio from DEI. I believe it is. Has a star or something on it.

http://www.directed.com/coms.asp

DEI budget line, not as good as the old Studio stuff. DEI put them in some shops now as a budget company to go along with some of their security systems. Orion and PPI is a little less mass consumer now, i guess. Nothing special about these, i'd go for Orion or PPI if you're wanting DEI stuff.

Bronze Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 92
If u got it for free just use it!! I heard that the rms is overrated by 25% and the max is overrated by 10%!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yeah it said rms is 2500 and max is 5000 and the shop got a lower reading then that but still not a bad amp for free.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us