Old rockford fosgates

Silver Member
Username: Bga44

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 210
im getting 2 rockford fosgate power 15" hx2. does anyone know how good those are. i heard that the hx2 punches were bad @$$, so im guessing the powers are even better

Silver Member

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 211
hello. has anyone ever heard these. i want to make sure they are a good buy. i have a good amp and want to make sure i get good subs

Bronze Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 32
i had a 12 inch, i really didnt like it too very much the model number was rfr3112, im guessing you getting the rfr3115? Anyway the subs are very picky on the signal being very clean and the amount power you push them with, if you dont put at least 1000 watts on them they wont sound good.

I got a 12 inch RE audio SX now and i like it much more and its a hell of alot louder than the rockford fosgate for around the same price.

When you really think about it rockford spends so much money on advertising and making thier subs look nice, do they really put the money into making thier subs good?

Ahhhhh who knows in my opinion RE Audio is the best ive heard for the price, next to jl audio which is way more expensive.

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 33
what kinda amp you got?

Silver Member

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 212
orion 2500d. i got the subs for $350. and from everyone else i have heard they are very good.

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 34
Upload

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 35
well only your opinion matters really, if you like em then you like them, if not sell em on ebay!!

Silver Member

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 213
i havent heard them yet. so i just wanted to see others opinions. i get them in next week. ill post how they sound

Bronze Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 36
u gonna port em?

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 45
i got the hx2 power 12 rockford and i love it....it pounds...and i used to have 2 rockford 15 hx2's and they alaso pounded....i woulda kept them but they just dind't fit in my new car

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 688
those subs will pound. i heard 1 15 and it was awesome. congrats on the good deal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us