So, whats that tool called?


Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1441
Registered: Jul-04
Buddy of mine suggested i pick up this tool.

I dont remember the name of it and he's not answering his phone.

You use it to find power and ground connections while wiring up stuff in your car.

It plugs into your 12volt outlet and has a handle and a needle like thing on the end. You stick the needle into the socket and theres a light on the back that turns red or green depending on if its power or ground.

I cant remember what he told me it was...

Anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2402
Registered: Mar-04
a test-light :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1443
Registered: Jul-04
yea that would be it...

i need some time away from brains shot...

wanna find me a link to one?

Bronze Member
Username: Bass_man

Post Number: 15
Registered: Mar-06
Here's a link to one...

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 859
Registered: Apr-05
This is absolutely ridiculous.... lol

I m not trying to be rude, but you people should start to think on your own. Try to google or any other search engine before you start a new thread.

This is a waste... lol

Silver Member
Username: Young_james


Post Number: 955
Registered: Sep-05
hmmm......Fill in the blanks:

This device is used to ______ power sources and let you know if the connection is good or not. You said it has a light. In order for you to determine if it's a good connection or not, you can look at the ________ to see how it lights up.

Answer 1: Test
Answer 2: Light

Total: Test Light!! LOL

I'm bored, and tired. Forgive me!! hahaha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us