Got an amp

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 161
i got a lanzar heritage 2600d for 140 bucks, should i keep it or should sell it, do you think is good, i'm going to use for 2 600w rms subs and they're DVC. The amp is 1000w rms at 1.3 ohm so i think they will match. Some opinions?????????

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1363
Lanzar's are questionable from what i hear. some people love them, but most hate them. seems like a Pyle/Boss/Jensin...ect...kinda deal to me. i just wouldn't expect anything that great from it.

whats the VC configuration for thoes subs??

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
man, i saw the interior of that amp and it has more filters and mosfets than the 1200d and it does 1200+ so if this one has more filters and mosfets don't you think it has more power? please don't post silly messages and they're 4 ohm DVC and i'm gonna run them at 1 ohm. Brandon you should look info before post

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1368
nothing about my post was silly. its what i've heard and my opinion. take it or leave it. you can't ask questions then tell the people who take the time to answer their post is silly.

having more filters and mosfets doesn't necessarily make it a better amp either.

i'll make sure to "look info before post"....next time...think you left out some stuff there.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 540
silly? lol, brandon, i dont see how anything in what you said was "silly"

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 437
how is the coil made? Also what size caps and resistors are used? Also i don't keep up with Lanzar series but is this old or new? Only the older ones were good and I doubt you'd get them for 140$ unless its in bad condition so if its new Lanzar, its a piece of junk.

Silver Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 720
The SPL crowd at termpro has the 2600D at about 1500w at 1 ohm. Maybe not the most durable amp you'll ever find, but for $140 it's at least worth a try.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
opti do you have the bench test of that amp or knows a page that got it?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us