2 jl w3 12 inch subs

Cory Smith
Is 150$ a good price for 2 12' jlw3 in a sealed box? If so whats the best amp to run these on? Right now I have a jvc head unit, 2 pioneer 4x6, and 2 pioneer 6x9 3-ways in my 92 nissan maxima. Will this box be a good addition to my car?
FEEDBACK PLEASE!!

Anonymous
Hey man i want to help you with your s h i t. I have some specs for a ported box for your subs that i made to the exact specs .I also have jlaudio w3s and they hit rediculously hard!!!!!! YES THAT WAS AN OK PRICE but i wouldnt leave tham in a sealed box. Well if your interested email me back.

Chris J
Where exactly can you get hold of 2 12w3's for that price or similar? I'd be interested to know as those are the subs I plan on buying soon.

hey Im tryin to sell 2 JL w3 12s and I was woundering what do u think is the most I could get for them. I have had them for a couple of months like 3. But i only used them for about a month and they have been sitting in my car that I dont drive anymore because I got a truck and im given the car to my little bro. So they wont fit in the truck so i need to sell them. I also have a 2400 watt amp that i want to sell it is mtx. What do u think i can get. Thanks and mail me back please.

i eat jl's for breakfast

Anonymous
Has Any one ever herd of 6 JL W7 13.5 inch slamming together befor. E-mail back

you eat JLs for breakfast? may i ask what you are running? you must have like, some XXXs, or some DD e900s or an adire audio brahma or some onyx monster series subs if ur gonna "eat JLs for breakfast" oh and btw, thats a great price for the 2 w3s, i just got them for the same price from my cousin

nick
man, 150 for those subs is awesome...one of my friends got a pair, there all beat up, some of the rubber surround is ripped off, and they still bump like a mofo..those are great subs i want some....lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us