How would!?!?!

Bronze Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 93
How would a pair of 12" assasins compare to my 2 12"jlw0 8ohm subs?i have an audio art 100hc amp and a dual slot port box with about 1.5 cubic feet of air space tuned to i bealeve some where in the 35hrts range

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1492
The SQ would be similar, but the Assassins would crush in SPL.

Bronze Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 94
by how much im not trying to be a pain but im just trying to find out befor i make a purchase on a new pair of subs ya know what i mean?

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1495
By how much what? You're not being a pain lol.

Basically, the SQ of the JL would be a tad more refined, but I own a pair of Assassins, and they're extremely accurate, low, and overall good sounding.

The SPL from the Assassins would really outdo the W0's by far. The W0's are pretty much just SQ subwoofers, where the Assassins have characteristic of an SQL woofer. You'll be happy with the SQ of either woofer setup, but if you get the W0's you may find yourself wanting more volume later.

Bronze Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 95
yeah i think thats what i want more spl because i have my w0s and dont get me wrong they sound damn good and no joke i have set of 1 or 2 car allarms so far and i do like the sound quality but what i really want is to have it so that people could hear me more also ya know?

Gold Member

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1507
The Assassins will definitely be heard. They'll have great SQ and more SPL and powerhandling that you're looking for.

Don't be afraid to give them anywhere from 400-600W RMS either, they'll just ask you for more hehehe.

Silver Member

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 102
well like i said befor i have my audio art 100hc amp and it can give 550 watts at 2 ohms rms so would they still sound good even with like 300 watts to each?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us