2.Sony Xplode 500W(XM504)

Not Bridgable
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 50 W x 4
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 60 W x 4
Frequency Response 5 Hz - 50000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio 100 dB
THD at Rated RMS Power .01%
Without Bass Boost

please assist me because only these 2 fall in my bugdet...does the THD really create a difference...???
i wanna power my 350W kenwood speakerz and a 10" jvc woofer.....i've a kenwood 45X4 10 cd-changer stereo

Bronze Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 46
what's the rms on the speakers/sub? and whats your budget cause personally i wouldn't go with either sony or jvc.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1657
better of those crap is JVC! ditch them both, and pick something else.. Memphis Car Audio make great budget stuff. More than worth the price!

Bronze Member
Username: Bachatero07

Post Number: 59
i agree. both are crap. if you cant afford anything more, go with sony because they LOOK nicer. they are both bad and cant really take a beating. the rms rating is also far below what it actually so. lastly, i wouldnt put these subs on any subwoofer. if thats your budget, try these: Pioneer GM6100F or if you can save up and wait a little while go with Rockford Fosgate P4004. still dont recommend connecting your subs and speakers on the same amp. they should be on separate amps because subs shouldnt be getting midrange frequencies and midrange speakers shouldnt be getting bass. having two subs allows you to do that.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1629
neither

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 28
I wouldn't say Memphis makes "budget" stuff. Their line-up cost a pretty penny.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1725
Memphis Power Reference line is not that expensive, and its way better quality u will find, for something that price.

Silver Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 156
cadence amps,very cheap their refurbished units if you don't mind buying them on ebay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us