Matrix rsx 3.5 install guide...

Username: Jrat4

Post Number: 1
does anyone have the install guide for the rsx 3.5? i've installed a couple of alarms before and they ALL included the install guide... the clifford didn't. wtf. thanks for your help.

~tim

scorch181@yahoo.com

Username: Sweepdoggy

Post Number: 3
only place i know is a guy sells them on ebay for £2.50, hope this helps dude

Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 6
I've got it! I'll email it to you.

Username: Raaja

Post Number: 2
Hi, could you also please email me the installation guide.
rajlobban@yahoo.com

thanks

Username: Marlonesq

Im having a problem with my CLIFFORD MATRIX RSX3.5 being on SILENT MODE everytime I ARM and DISARM. When I PRESS & HOLD the ARM button to activate the PANIC there's no sounds just lights flashing. How can I make it CHIRP again and have the siren turn on ? PLEASE HELP !
Thanks !

Username: Sazzamx3

Houston, Texas United States

I also need the installaion guide for the Clifford matrix 3.5 if you could email it to me to. I bought this alarm and I didnt get the installation guide. If anyone could do that for me thanks. sazzam2000@yahoo.com

Username: Funkycoldmedina

I also need an Install guide for the Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 . I bought the alarm and didnt realize the thing doesnt come with an installation guide because they want you to get it professionally installed. But i know i can do it with the guide. If someone out there could send it to me at timmedina@comcast.net it would be much appreciated! thanx

Username: Saggynuts

hi new on here and notice some1 has the install guide for the clifford matrix rsx3.5. i bought mine with the guide but where i've had it sat round so long i've managed to loose it. if any one can please help me and forward it on it will be much appeciated. thanks
tonyg5@orange.net

Username: Jinder

Hi Guys - I too am without the installation guide for the clifford RSx 3.5 I bought it from an e-bayer who assured me it was in the box - b*stard. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Please email to practical_genius@hotmail.com

thanks again!

Username: Oakey22

I am too without a install guide, could you please send it me aswell :-)

my email is ianoakey22@hotmail.com

Username: Wakeshredder

I would also greatly appreciate the installation guide for the Clifford RSX3.5. My installer didn't have the guide either, so he couldn't set it up to arm but not lock the doors.

my email is ttuggle@gmail.com

Username: Domisurh

Can someone also send me the installation guide for the Clifford Matrix RS3? I also bought my remote on ebay and there was no guide. My email address is domisurh@hotmail.com.
THANKS.

Username: Infinity74

Colorado springs, Co United states

i also need installation guide
4 clifford car alarm

Username: Janvan

Alberta Canada

Hi All,

Im in need of an install guide for a Clifford RSX 3.5. My e-mail addy is janvan3@hotmail.com. It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

John

Bronze Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 68
J T,

Check your email!

Here's a link to the Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 installation guide:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919564_07-05.pdf

If anyone else needs Clifford installation guides, post it here and I'll see what I can do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us