BOSTIN?

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1100
ok a friend of mine told me about them, he said that their new 06 modles are saposed to be better than the JL w7's. i think he said they were a minni sub, something along those lines, is this true? he siad they are better and ALOT cheaper

Gold Member

Post Number: 1104
anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1332
Boston speakers are great, i really like them.
Subs, they are kinda new to subs i think, i haven't heard much about them
amps, way over priced!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1117
what kind of system are they SPL SQL SQ? thanks for answering my quesions Brandon

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5752
They aren't new to subs, they've produced them all along.

Great subs, Tweeter stores should have them since they deal Boston. JL will be there too, so you should be able to compare the two.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1119
the only place that i've been to that sold JL only sold JL and Alpine, and you all know how i feel about ALpine, i listend to the JL, but they didn't have a w6 or a w7. all they had were w3's and w0's at least i think they were 0's... lol

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5754
The G5 Boston subs are more comparable with the W6v2 overall. The subs are also similar to the W6v2 in the fact that they work really well in small enclosures.

The W7 will have higher output, but I prefer the SQ of the W6s and the G5 myself.

BTW, Bostons Z6 and the newer Pro series components are fantastic as well, and are really easy to set up. Much better than the last ones, IMO.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1121
i love SQ systems so i'd probably be with you on that one, i haven't heard the G5's or the W6v2's in a car yet.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5756
Some of the best SQ in the biz, IMO. Both are phenominal.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5757
Check out the SEAS Lotus drivers, too, excellent SQ out of those. Currently my favorite component system, too :-)

http://www.seaslotus.com
http://www.mobilesq.com

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 951
he jonathan i want some subs that have very good sq but get very loud also and i just want a opinion on what your top subs would be I want 2 12" subs that have around 1000 rms together you can list more than one i just want to do some research on them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us