Street Glow Music Interface

Bronze Member
Username: Jester10788

New Jersey U.S. of A!

Post Number: 26
Any of you guys own the Street Glow ANMI2? Its allows you to make your neon lights flash to the beat of the music. Apparently it can control 8 neon tubes and looks pretty good. The link is here:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=185550&I=546ANMI2

I'm new to car electronics, and I'm thinking this would be a pretty easy way to add some interior neons to the car since they all connect to this interface thing, and all I have to worry about is installing the interface unit. I am wondering: How hard it is to install? Do I have to worry about any resistors or fuses? Is there anyway to incorperate switchs into the wiring of the neons to one of the distribution blocks (that comes with the unit)? Looks like it would make wiring neons MUCH easier, unit also has the ON/OFF/To Beat of Music option. Anyother comments appreciated.
Thanks,
Ryan

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1653
we use stuff like this in the clubs all the time, I did a few lights like this almost. Its the same concept for the car.... the music activates the lights, some sought of IC chip.. It will be cool in the car though... Give it a try..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us