Light on dash??

Bronze Member
Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 37
Is there a way i could put a light to flash on the dash without installing an alarm(light to trick people)

Thanks

Nypd-lapd

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
bump

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1604
just get a flashing LED light..

Silver Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 179
I seen some cool stuff somewhere, like lazer scanners that you can install with or without an alarm.. just search the web

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
will it drain my battary??

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 808
LED's use VERY little power.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
ok can i hokk it up to a a 9-volt battery??

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 615
No good car thief gives a crap about car alarms eitherway an most younger thiefs that arent as well versed in the art of being a thief just walk the streets pulling door knobs to see if the car is open, an if it isnt open an the thing didnt go off when they tried to open it they are gonna know it doesnt have an alarm eitherway an lots of cars have little lights an dont have alarms so a light wont help you an some times an alarm wont even help you but i will tell you what will help you, a Big Rifle mounted in the back window an a bumper sticker that says the rifle in the back window isnt my only gun

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1623
^^^X2 LOL
hey I did my own alarm, consits of 4 loud A$S factory car horns, and 2 LOUD sirens... hehehe
u can hear it like a mile away.... sirens & horn & flashing lights at same time!!! imagine.... hehehe

but Im getting ready to redo it all again with a 2way fm alarm with 3mile radius! with vibration/chime alert on key chain.

NYPD 9v is wayy too much power for a LED...
they use MILI volts... 10^-3 ... OK
just do a search on google, they prop have thousands..

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 84
NYPD - do me a fav. and post the site you find one one here i was looking to do the same thing for now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
my light does not flash but people ask did i put an alasrm on because i have a light on the dash!!LOL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us