How to improve my Eclipse 5435 and CDT's

Username: Sisterkix

Post Number: 1
My setup is in an '05 Tundra access cab. Have an Eclipse head unit that powers the rear CDT 6x's. Have an Elemental Design amp that powers the front CDT EF-61's. Have Dynamat in doors. The tweeters are in the doors. My legs enjoy this system very much. I want something to bring the sound up to my ears but I don't know enough about this stuff to make a decision. My friend installed this for me and did a beautiful and meticulous job. However, I don't think he knows a lot about tuning the system so I'm going to have it looked at by someone, perhaps a small shop, certainly not best buy, CC and the rest. While I'm at it I wonder if there is something else I can do. I like the CDT's and prefer to stay with that brand. Any suggestions, quality yet won't break the bank. Thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 395
if its the 05 EFs with the satnet 480 crossover, get the IEK set. I'm a dealer for CDT and can help you out and get the stuff you need. But the IEK set will give you the ability to raise the soundstage and still control it. Email me at tech@alteraudiousa.com and I'll help you out.

Bronze Member
Username: Akula_class

Post Number: 24
Look into eD's 6500's very very similar to the CDT HD series. Or if you have the money look into the stagefront offer by CDT. That would really bring the sound up for you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us