UPS IS CRAP

Silver Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 971
off topic, but i have to rant, there service is a joke.. i ordered an alternator from the us (Excessive amperage)and it was shipped ups.. they try to deliver to your house 3 times, of course during hours where normal people work all 3 times.. idiots.. or u can have a neighbor sign for you in person which is required but of course your nieghbors work to,, so u call the number in the infonotices they leave you to have it delivered elsewhere.. , so after you call there POS automated Info line which doesnt tell you jack u have to search the UPS site for the depot number where your stuff is at. anyway had it aranged to be delivered at my moms office since that was the last option and they fucked that up to and never showed, my mom was dealing with it because i was pretty busy at work, so she calls them 3 times throughout the day, keep in mind before this it was arranged to be delivered before 4 pm , so the 2 times she calls before 4 they say oh yah its comming, then at 4 wondering where the idiot is they give her "oh thats not what we have writen down here".. since my car got jacked now i cant get it, so now she has to go down to there dumbass depot tomorrow and pick it up... end rant

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1256
yeah, i hate the signature required/has to be there in person crap, but it does cover their a.ss. i know my delivery guy pretty well, so he'll leave anything for me on the back porch, so thats cool. i've had to drive up to the FED EX center before to pick up my crap since they wouldn't leave it though. pain in the a.ss. also screws up your plans, especially if your busy like i am.

i'm still dealing with this idiot on ebay whos waiting to receive package to send me money back. says tracking number, recipt and pick up notice with driver signature isn't enough...dumba.ss, how am i gonna make all that crap up. also, i have a perfect reputation for selling online, so why would i make all that crap up. thats screwing up all my plans right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Ruthless06

Post Number: 58
i didnt have to sign for mine, and it was sent UPS. the guy was like, eww wow, this is heavy. handed it to me and left. lol

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 384
It depends on the sender, you could request n signature but I have found it easier to just pick it up myself! This is the only way I like UPS, lol. Polo..Upload

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 972
IDIOTS omg so good thing my mom doesnt go get it today cause they fu@%in delivered it to the office.. k fine i get home today and theres this package that looks like its been rolled down a fu@%in hill and the alternator looks like it was dropped on a concrete floor... NEVER again will i get these morons to deliver anything
pics belowUpload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 305
Ive never had a problem with UPS(they delivered my amp yesterday in good shape)but when FedEx delivered my bowflex if came with knicks and dents on it and the box was ripped up.

But whoever delivered your alt. should be wearing this Upload

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1579
atleast you got the HO alternator...
that box looks pretty bad tooo, Im sure Nathan put alot of bubbles and wrap... Mine had come in, less than 1week, perfect...

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1284
looks like that box fell off the plane, hit by a car, picked up by UPS then on the way to your house it fell off the truck again. driver backed up, ran over it, picked it back up and threw it from the street to the office. lol

my alt was in a small box, wraped up with packinf peanuts, then placed in a much larger box which was filled with like 4-5 inches of packing peanuts on every side, very impressive. Irragi. it came UPS with no problems.

but as i said above, i have had my problems with them.

Bronze Member
Username: Palanza

Post Number: 48
Its called poor packaging done by the alternator company. Pack the box right, and u wont have problems. Im a supervisor at UPS and I must say it is one of the best companys for shipping you'll find.

Silver Member

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 974
yeh cause the guy who shipped it would rip the box open and retape it before he sends i, that makes sense

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1320
thats what i always to with my packages. pack them up nicely, then throw them around, rip them up and tape them back. lol

it takes quite a bit to rip cardboard up like that too.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 428
i havent had problems with UPS yet but ive heard many stories

Gold Member

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1347
same here Matt

Bronze Member
Username: Palanza

Post Number: 65
"yeh cause the guy who shipped it would rip the box open and retape it before he sends i, that makes sense"

No, actually its called proper packaging so when the package gets tossed around on occasion the contents doesnt destroy the box. If your contents is loosly packed and its a heavy object - your just asking to have it look like that. But hey, dont listen to me on this one.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1036
ya but why would the box look like that when it comes that shouldnt happen at all i could see a rip or bump someplace but not like that, thats just ridiculous im not saying ups is a bad company cause ive never had a problem with them but if that happens i wont like them anymore

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 213
That looks like the box that Ace Ventura delivered to Randall Tex Cobb.....LMAO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us